- Curved Gaming display (1500R) – The best gameplay immersion.
- 144Hz Refresh Rate – Even smoother gaming experience than other gaming monitors in the industry.
- 1ms Fast Response Time – Eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates with 1ms response time.
- Wide Color Gamut – Game colors and details will look more realistic and refined, to push game immersion to its limits.
- AMD FreeSync™ Premium Technology - Tear free, stutter free, fluid gaming.
- Anti-Flicker and Less Blue Light – Game even longer and prevent eye strain and fatigue.
- Frameless design – Ultimate gameplay experience.
- 178° wide view angle – Share your gaming journey with close ones around you.
Optix monitors use a curved display panel that has a curvature rate of R1500, which is the most comfortable and suitable for a wide range of applications from general computing to gaming. Curved panels also help with gameplay immersion, making you feel more connected to the entire experience.
Optix monitors are equipped with a 144hz refresh rate + 1ms response time VA LED panel which has the most benefit in fast moving game genres such as first person shooters, fighters, racing sims, real-time strategy, and sports. These type of games require very fast and precise movements, which an ultra-high refresh rate and fast response time monitor will put you ahead of your competition.
Gaming shouldn't be a choice between choppy gameplay or broken frames. With MSI Optix series gaming monitors, it doesn't have to be. Get fluid, artifact-free performance at virtually any framerate with AMD FreeSync™ technology.
Generic monitor displays normally have a flicker-rate of about 200-times per second, which is unnoticeable to the naked eye, but can cause fatigue over time. MSI Anti-Flicker technology provides a very comfortable viewing experience by reducing the amount of flicker.
Optix monitors are optimized to produce less amount of blue light displayed by the monitor, so that you can game for longer periods of time without eye-fatigue.
By having a large viewing angle, Optix monitors has more leeway for placing your monitor in your setup without giving up the optimal viewing experience. Colors and details will stay sharp at more angles compared to other monitors with less viewing angles.