Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Logitech G610 Orion Brown, Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with White LED
- Performance-driven gaming keyboard: Full-size keyboard delivering a pure, fluid gaming experience
- Durable Cherry MX Brown Mechanical Key Switches: Low-noise switches deliver a more linear keypress for rapid-fire actuation
- Customizable Lighting: Personalize individual key lighting brightness to keep track of spells and other commands
- Easy-Access Media Controls: Play, pause, mute, adjust volume and skip songs right from the keyboard
- Customizable Function Keys and Game Mode: Program custom macros to F1 - F12 keys with Logitech Gaming Software
- Compatibility: Works with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7
Logitech G610 Orion Brown Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
Logitech G610 Orion Brown is a full-size mechanical keyboard equipped with Cherry MX Brown switches. G610 Orion is also available in Cherry MX Red and Blue switches. Choose the one that suits you best. Rated to over 50 million keystrokes, it can last for future upgrades. 26 key rollover, 12 macro keys (F1 through F12), per key lighting and media controls offer the customization and control critical for victory. It is ready to game.
Gaming Grade Performance
G610 Orion starts with the same performance-driven design and integrates powerful gaming technologies. From the finest details, like fingerprint-masking matte texture and durable braided cable, to the most intricate, each aspect is precisely engineered to bring Logitech G’s industry-leading technology and quality of construction to the uniquely crafted form.
Your Choice of Cherry MX Brown, Blue, or Red Mechanical Switches
Cherry MX mechanical switches are the gold standard in mechanical keyboards. Mechanical switches last longer and are more consistent in feel and responsiveness than rubber dome keyboards. All fllowing three are rated to over 50 million keystrokes and actuate precisely for a reliable gaming experience.
- Cherry MX Red switches are low-noise with a linear keypress for smooth, rapid-fire actuation.
- Cherry MX Brown switches are low-noise but have a tactile bump for feedback when pressed.
- Cherry MX Blue switches have a tactile bump as well as an audible click.1Media controls do not use mechanical switches.
Choose your level of customization by selecting and personalizing each individual key light with LGS. Keep track of multiple commands by customizing the light up keys. Logitech Gaming software can also synchronize light patterns with other Logitech G devices.
Media Control at Your Fingertips
Stay in your game while you control your background track. G610 keyboards feature dedicated media controls that can be used to play, pause, and mute music and videos instantly. Skip to the next song with the touch of a button, or use the roller to adjust the volume.
Customize with Logitech Gaming Software
Gain full control of the G610 with Logitech Gaming Software. Assign custom button macros on F1 through F12 to customize your favorite game. You also get full control of per-key backlighting and can customize which keys are turned off when you turn on game mode. (By default, Game Mode disables the Windows key.)
Execute every complex move exactly right, every time, with multi-key input. With 26-key rollover, you can press a number of keys plus modifier keys (Control, Alt, Shift) in any order and still get exactly what you intended.
Three Position Height Adjustments
Three step angle adjustments (0, 4, or 8 degrees) allow you to set your keyboard at an angle that feels just right for you and your style. Rubber feet keep your keyboard stable during intense gaming action.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 2 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 2 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 90 days
- This item is covered by I Favorite it Return Policy