Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
EVGA Classified SR-2 - DUAL LGA 1366 Intel 5520 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 HPTX Motherboard (270-WS-W555-A2)
OUT OF STOCK.
Fees for brokerage and duty included in price.
- Intel 5520
- Xeon (LGA1366)
- DDR3 1333+/1066
Based on the Intel 5520 north bridge and Intel ICH10R south bridge, the EVGA 270-WS-W555-A2 can accommodate up to two dual-core/quad-core Intel Xeon CPU for ultimate parallel processing power. With 12 240pin memory slots, it can support up to 48 GB triple-channel DDR3 memory to significantly improve the computing capability. You'll also appreciate seven PCI Express 2.0 x16 slots supporting up to 4-way SLI or CrossFireX for outstanding graphics performance, and dual Gigabit Ethernet LAN plus next-generation USB 3.0 & SATA 6Gbps connection for bottleneck-free data transfer.
- Supports Dual Intel Xeon CPUPowered by Intel 5520 and ICH10R chipsets, the EVGA 270-WS-W555-A2 motherboard supports up to two multi-core Intel Xeon processors, providing the computing platform capability necessary for your increasing computing demand.
- Scalable DDR3 MemoryTwelve 240-pin DIMM slots support ECC and Non ECC DDR3 memory at speeds of 800, 1066 and 1333MHz with triple-channel configuration, ensuring ample capacity for any application.
- SLI or CrossFireX SupportThe EVGA 270-WS-W555-A2 features seven PCI-E 2.0 16x slots that support 2-way SLI, 3-way SLI, 4-way SLI or CrossFireX configuration, providing a jaw-dropping graphics level you never seen.
- RAID SupportThe EVGA 270-WS-W555-A2 supports multi-level RAID configuration including RAID 0/1/5/10/JBOD for better performance, enhanced data security and flexible capacity upgrades.
- USB 3.0Revolutionary SuperSpeed USB 3.0 technology delivers up to 5Gbps bandwidth, which is 10x faster than USB 2.0 and boosts data transfer rate between PC and USB devices.
- SATA 6GbpsNext-generation SATA Revision 3.0 interface provides up to 6Gb/s data transfer rates for enhanced performance, efficiency, convenience and flexibility.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): Lifetime
- Limited Warranty period (labor): Lifetime
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: Non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.ca's Replacement Only Return Policy