ASRock B660M PRO RS
This B660 chipset powered motherboard packs robust power delivery and superb onboard cooling to unleash the full force of 12th Gen Intel Core processors. PCIe Gen4 M.2 and Gigabit LAN bring ultra fast data transfer. While the race sport inspired aesthetics with complementary RGB lighting will shine in any build.
Modern and futuristic, with the attractive specifications and perfect balance, the Race Sport (RS) Edition is the evolution of the most popular PRO series motherboard.
Its unique path takes aim at mainstream DIYers that drives an undeniable performance and trustable computing experience without a pricey upgrade.
RaceSport edition, your all-rounder motherboard that fulfills every task and light-loading gaming — with style and speed!
Featuring sturdy components and completely smooth power delivery to the CPU, offering enhanced performance for gamers.
The reinforced steel slot is capable of supporting PCI Express 4.0 standard. The various benefits include:
- Extra anchor points
- Stronger latch
- Ensure signal stability
- Make sure heavy graphics cards are well-installed.
Whether you are using headphones, a headset, external or internal speakers, via USB, Wi-Fi, analog output or even HDMI, Nahimic Audio offers you the most engaging listening experience, vibrant and rich with details.
In addition to the built-in RGB illumination, it also features onboard RGB headers and an addressable RGB header that allow motherboard to be connected to compatible LED devices such as strip, CPU fans, coolers, and chassis. Users may also synchronize RGB LED devices across the Polychrome RGB Sync-certified accessories to create their own unique lighting effects.
* The addressable RGB LED header supports WS2812B addressable RGB LED strip (5V/Data/GND), with a maximum power rating of 3A (5V), a max of 80 LEDs and length within 2 meters.
* The RGB LED header supports standard 5050 RGB LED strip (12V/G/R/B), with a maximum power rating of 3A (12V) and length within 2 meters.
This motherboard is capable of accommodating multiple M.2 storage devices, one of which can support PCI Express 4.0 M.2 SSD that is capable of performing twice the speed compared to previous 3rd generation, giving a lightning fast data transferring experience.
Intel LAN provides the best throughput performance, lower CPU utilization, enhanced stability and is able to deliver ultimate network experience to users!
* The specification is subject to change without notice in advance. The brand and product names are trademarks of their respective companies. Any configuration other than original product specification is not guaranteed.
* The above user interface picture is a sample for reference. The actual user interface may vary with the updated software version.