Expertly engineered with premium components, upgraded power solution and incredible cooling design, this ATX motherboard offers a solid foundation for your new gaming powerhouse based on the 11th / 10th Gen Intel Core processors. Along with PCIe 4.0 for VGA and M.2 SSD, the B560 AORUS PRO AX also has 2.5GbE LAN & Wi-Fi 6 and 20 Gbps USB-C for ultra-fast networking and data transfer. That performance is matched by a classy matte black PCB, meticulously crafted heatsinks and complementary RGB lighting to make a build stand out in every way.
12+1 Phases Digital Power Design
Cleaner and more efficient power delivery to the CPU with better thermal performance ensures stability under high CPU frequencies and heavy loading.
- Digital PWM Controller to deliver appropriate voltage to the CPU
- Direct 12+1 Phases DrMOS without PWM Doublers, each power phase connecting directly to the CPU, offers the capability to handle 600 Amps current in total.
- All-solid capacitors to improve Transient response and minimize oscillation.
- 8 Solid Pin CPU Power Connectors
Power Design Efficiency
Fully Covered MOSFET Heatsink
1. 2X Larger Surface
Increased surface area up to 2X larger compared to traditional heatsinks. It improves heat dissipation from the MOSFETs.
2. Real One-piece Build
TMOS is a TRUE single piece heatsink. Its one-piece design and larger surface drastically improve the cooling performance against competitors’ multi-piece design.
3. Multi-cut Design
TMOS features several channels and inlets on the heatsink. This design allows for the air flow to go through which leads to a great improvement in the heat transfer performance.
AORUS M.2 Thermal Guard
GIGABYTE Ultra-Efficient M.2 Thermal Guard
With durability in mind, GIGABYTE provides a thermal solution for M.2 SSD devices. The M.2 Thermal Guard prevents throttling and bottlenecks from high speed M.2 SSDs as it helps to dissipate heat before it becomes an issue.
Thermal Throttling as Temperature Rises
Smart Fan 6 contains several unique cooling features that ensure gaming PC maintain its performance while staying cool and quiet. Multiple fan headers can support PWM/DC fan and pump, and users can easily define each fan curve based on different temperature sensors across the board via intuitive user interface.
Headers & Sensors
5 PWM/DC Fan Headers 6 Internal Temperature Sensors
High Current Support
Each fan header supports PWM and DC fan and Water cooling Pump , and up to 24W (12V x 2A) with Over-Current Protection
Up to 7 temperature/fan speed control points for precise fan curve
Dual Curve Mode
Slope/Stair dual mode for different user scenarios
Fan can stop completely below users' specified temperature point
Achieve fan silence. With Fan Stop, map any fan to stop completely when temperatures drop below a specified threshold. Which fan stops, based on readings from which sensor, and at what temperature—all of which can be customized to your liking.
Support for DDR4 XMP Up to 4800 MHz and Beyond*
AORUS is offering a tested and proven platform that ensures proper compatibility with profiles up to 4800 MHz and beyond. All users need to do to attain this performance boost is to ensure that their memory module is XMP capable and that the XMP function is activated and enabled on their AORUS motherboard.
* XMP Profile support may vary depending on memory module.
Shielded Memory Routing
All memory routing is under the PCB inner layer shielded by a large ground layer to protect from external interference.
Memory Layout — Daisy Chain Design
With the optimized daisy-chain routing, the B560 AROUS motherboard provides a proven speed of up to DDR4-4800+ MHz with high-density Memory module*. Optimized daisy-chained routing eliminates the stub effect, and pushes the one DIMM per channel in dual channel interleaving mode to hit higher memory frequencies, providing professional gamers a denser and faster system memory experience.
* Performance may vary in circumstances. Please refer to the QVL list for detail support information.
PCIE 4.0 Hardware Design
1. PCIe 4.0 Ready PCB
2. PCIe 4.0 Slot
3. PCIe 4.0 M.2 Slot
M.2 PCIe 4.0 x4 slot with lower impedance.
Triple PCIe 4.0/3.0 x4 M.2 Connectors with Thermal Guard
AORUS Gaming Motherboards are focused on delivering M.2 technology to enthusiasts who want to maximize their systems' potential.
Intel 2.5GbE LAN Onboard
2X Faster than ever
- Adoption of 2.5G LAN provides up to 2.5 GbE network connectivity, with at least 2 times faster transfer speeds compared to general 1GbE networking, perfectly designed for gamers with ultimate online gaming experience.
- Support Multi-Gig (10/100/1000/2500Mbps) RJ-45 Ethernet
Intel WiFi 6 802.11ax + BT 5 Module
Intel Wireless solution supports 802.11ax, enables gigabit wireless performance, and provides smooth video streaming, better gaming experience, few dropped connections and speeds up to 2.4Gbps*. Moreover, Bluetooth 5 provides 4X range over BT 4.2 and with faster transmission.
Benefit of WIFI 6
- 5.5X throughput than 802.11ac 1x1*
- 4X better network capacity, no traffic jams especially in those dense area with lots of devices
- Network efficiency increases for better user experience
USB 3.2 Gen2 x2 TYPE-C
Equipped with next generation connectivity, AORUS Motherboards already support the chassis of the future. The onboard USB Type-C header for USB 3.2 Gen1 makes access convenient when connecting a USB 3.2 Gen1 drive or charging your new mobile device.
Hi-Res Audio certified, meaning that the product is capable of reproducing frequencies up to 40 kHz or above which ensures users the best audio quality at all times.
Immersive Gaming ViBes
Realtek High-End HD Audio Codec
- Supports audio format up to 24-bit/384 KHz and output SNR up to Rear/Front 120dB 110dB.
- Automatically detects impedance of audio device, preventing low volume and distortion.
- Stream voice with up to 110dB(A) SNR via microphone.
Multi-Zone Light Show Design
Now with more LED customizations than ever offered, users can truly adapt their PC to represent their lifestyle. With full RGB support and a redesigned RGB Fusion 2.0 application, the user has complete control over the LEDs which surround the motherboard.
Note: Lighting effects depicted are for demonstration purposes only. Actual lighting effects may vary by model.
RGB FUSION Software
With an integrated intuitive user interface, the RGB Fusion 2.0 provides you a better solution for customizing the lighting effects across all supported devices. From motherboards, graphics cards to the peripheral products, you can personalize your gaming rig with your own style and show off your build by sharing the profiles. In addition, the new gaming mode makes the lighting effects interactive with selected games to bring you the most immersive gaming experience.
Sync with one click
Individual control as you wish
GIGABYTE RGB Fusion APP
Don't just make your PC shine, make it a work of art that friends will envy. With the GIGABYTE RGB Fusion mobile app users can watch as they control the lighting within their gaming PC. This gives users ease of access as they try and adjust colors and speeds for different modes, all this can be achieved away from the keyboard and monitor of their PC.
Update the BIOS easily without installing CPU, memory and graphics card.
With GIGABYTE Q-Flash Plus, you don’t need to install CPU, memory and graphics card nor enter the BIOS menu to flash the BIOS. Just download and save a new BIOS file (rename to gigabyte.bin) on the USB flash drive, then press the dedicated Q-Flash Plus button and you’re good to go!
Ultra Durable PCIe Armor
Industry Leading Ultra Durable PCIe Armor
The innovative one piece stainless steel shielding design from GIGABYTE reinforces the PCIe connectors to provide the extra strength required to support heavy graphics cards.
GIGABYTE Patented Double Locking Bracket
Solid Pin Power Connectors
AORUS motherboards feature solid plated ATX 12V 8pin power connectors to offer a stable power supply during CPU overloading.
Solid Pin Power connector advantages
- Larger contact area for electricity
- More metal quantity to sustain higher power and generated heat
- Ultra durable and longer lifespan
New User Interface
All new EASY MODE shows important hardware information in one page including CPU, Memory, Storage, and Fan.
Add constantly used items into the favorite menu for quick access.
Show all kinds of storage information including SATA, PCIE and M.2 interface.
List all changes before saving and exiting bios. Quickly review overall settings modification.
Intuitive Load Line Curve
Clearly show each loadline calibration setting in an intuitive curve graph.
GIGABYTE APP CENTER is a useful portal of all GIGABYTE MB utilities and drivers. You can choose any utility you want to install from APP CENTER and keep updated with the latest utilities and drivers version.
GIGABYTE's EasyTune is a simple and easy-to-use interface that allows users to fine-tune their system settings or adjust system and memory clocks and voltages in a Windows environment. With Smart Quick Boost, one click is all it takes to automatically overclock your system, giving an added performance boost when you need it the most.
System Information Viewer
GIGABYTE System Information Viewer is a central location that gives you access to your current system status. Monitor components such as processor, set your preferred fan speed profile, create alerts when temperatures get too high or record your system's behavior; these are the possibilities of the System Information Viewer.
- Supports 11th and 10th Gen Intel Core Series Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Direct 12+1 Phases Digital VRM Solution with 50A DrMOS
- Shielded Memory Routing for Better Memory Overclocking
- Fully Covered Thermal Design with High Coverage MOSFET Heatsinks
- Onboard Intel WiFi 6 802.11ax 2T2R & BT5 with AORUS Antenna
- Blazing Fast Intel 2.5GbE LAN
- Triple Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0/3.0 x4 M.2 with Thermal Guards
- SuperSpeed USB 3.2 Gen2x2 TYPE-C delivers up to 20Gb/s transfer speeds
- Front USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-C for connecting device
- Pre-installed IO Shield for easy and quick installation
- RGB FUSION 2.0 with Multi-Zone Addressable LED Light Show Design, supports Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 6 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors, and Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing CPU, Memory and Graphics Card