Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
GIGABYTE Z490 VISION G LGA 1200 Intel Z490 ATX Motherboard with Dual M.2, SATA 6Gb/s, USB 3.2 Gen 2, 2.5 GbE LAN, SLI Support
- Supports 10th Gen Intel Core Series Processors
- Direct 12+1 Phases Digital VRM Solution with DrMOS
- Advanced Thermal Design with Micro-Block Surface Heatsink and Next Generation Direct Touch Heatpipe
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Intel 2.5 GbE LAN
- 2 x M.2 Thermal Guard
- ALC1220-VB Enhance 114dB (Rear) / 110dB (Front) SNR in Microphone with High-End Audio Capacitors
- RGB Fusion 2.0
- Smart Fan 5 Hybrid Fan Headers with smart fan functions (Fan Stop, PWM Controls, Noise Detection)
- Rear - 3 x USB 3.2 Gen2 (A), 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 (C), 4 x USB 3.2 Gen1, 2 x USB 2.0
- Front - 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 (C), 2 x USB 3.2 Gen1, 4 x USB 2.0
- Integrated I/O Shield
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS Without Installing CPU, Memory or GPU
- Hi-Res Audio Certified, PCIe 4.0 Grade Design
Direct 12+1 Phases Digital VRM Solution with DrMOS
Cleaner and more efficient power delivery to the CPU with better thermal performance ensures stability under high frequencies and heavy loading.
- Digital PWM Controller to deliver appropriate voltage to the CPU.
- 12+1 Direct DrMOS without PWM Doublers, each power phase connects directly to the CPU, with capability to handle 600 Amps current in total.
- 8+4 Solid Pin CPU Power Connectors secure power delivery and better heat dissipation
2X Copper PCB
GIGABYTE's exclusive 2X Copper PCBs design provides sufficient power trace paths between components to handle greater than normal power loads and to remove heat from the critical CPU power delivery area. This is essential to ensure the motherboard is able to handle the increased power loading that is necessary when overclocking.
Up to 5000MHz and Beyond*
GIGABYTE R&Ds chose a high-quality and low-impedance server level PCB, modified the trace layout, optimized the routing by adopting daisy chain, and implement on different layers to avoid signal interference. With the GIGABYTE XEXTREME Memory technology, noise is minimized. With this approach, Z490 motherboard memory overclocking performance is guaranteed not to be compromised.
* Please refer Memory QVL list for specific motherboards and XMP modules support.
NVIDIA QUADRO Professional Graphics Supports
NVIDIA QUADRO 3D Workstation Professional Graphics Solutions are designed and built specifically for artists, designers, and engineers. NVIDIA QUADRO GPUs power more than 100 professional applications across a broad range of industries. Professionals trust them to enable their best work using applications such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Avid Media Composer, Autodesk Suites, Dassault Systems, CATIA and SOLIDWORKS, Siemens NX, PTC Creo, and many more.
Micro-Block Heatsink Design
Micro-Block heatsink provides better air flow channel from Omni-Direction with better heat dissipation without sacrificing total air contact surface. By using LAIRD 1.5mm thick, 5W/mK high thermal conductivity pads, it can transfer 2.7x more heat compared to traditional thermal pads in the same time period.
M.2 Thermal Guard
With durability in mind, GIGABYTE provides a thermal solution for M.2 SSD devices. The M.2 Thermal Guard prevents throttling and bottlenecks from high-speed M.2 SSDs as it helps to dissipate heat before it becomes an issue.
Pre-installed I/O Shield
With an integrated I/O shield, building a GIGABYTE Ultra Durable PC is even easier.
Smart Headphone AMP
Automatically detects impedance of your head-worn audio device, whether earbuds or high-end headphones to provide optimal audio dynamics, preventing issues such as low volume and distortion.
Sulfur compounds in the air can penetrate tiny onboard resistors creating chemical change and causing these resistors to open or short. If either of these occurs the motherboard will fail to function. By equipping resistors with an Anti-Sulfur Design, GIGABYTE gives Ultra Durable Motherboards a whole new meaning.
RGB Fusion 2.0
Now offering more LED customizations than ever, users can truly adapt their PC to represent their lifestyle. With full RGB support and a redesigned RGB Fusion 2.0 application, the user has complete control over the LEDs which surround the motherboard.
The BIOS is essential for users during initial setup to allow for the most optimal settings. With a new GUI and easier-to-use functionalities, GIGABYTE has been able to reinvent the BIOS to give users a better experience while setting up their new system.
* Style illustration for reference only.
GIGABYTE APP CENTER is a useful portal of all GIGABYTE MB utilities and drivers, you can choose any utility you want to install from APP CENTER and keep you updated with latest utilities and drivers.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by OneDealOutlet Canada Return Policy