Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
ASUS P8Z77-V LK LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard with UEFI BIOS
- Intel Z77
- Core i7 / i5 / i3 (LGA1155)
- DDR3 2400(OC)/2200(OC)
With its unrivalled quality and full spectrum of features, the Asus P8Z77-V LK Motherboard is a great foundation for your next powerhouse. Based on the Intel H61 Express chipset, it works flawlessly with the second- and third-generation Intel Core processors in an LGA 1155 package, and offers you the capability to fully tune and overclock the CPU performance when used with unlocked processer. You'll also delight in the evolved technology such as USB 3.0, SATA 3.0, and PCIe 3.0 (when used with a third-generation Core processor). An array of in-house features and technology ensures a new level of user experience in your PC build and system tuning. And with proven Asus reliability and stability, you'll see and feel the difference in your everyday computing.
- Digital Power Design for the CPU and iGPUAll-new digital CPU power controls work perfectly together to match digital power signal (SVID) requests from the CPU, with ultra-fast sensing and response efficiently delivering precision power. Accurate delivery reduces waste, and provides more stable CPU Vcore voltages. Users can adjust CPU PWM voltages and frequencies for various overclocking scenarios, with accurate input through UEFI BIOS tuning or the exclusive Asus interface. This proprietary design increases overclocking headroom to push performance to its full potential.
- EPUTap into the world's first real-time PC power-saving chip through a simple onboard switch or the AI Suite II utility. Get total system-wide energy optimization by automatically detecting current PC loadings and intelligently moderating power consumption. This also reduces fan noise and extends component longevity!
- GPU BoostGPU Boost accelerates the integrated GPU for extreme graphics performance. The user-friendly interface facilitates flexible frequency adjustments. It easily delivers stable system-level upgrades for every use.
- ASUS Exclusive USB 3.0 BoostWith USB 3.0 Boost technology, USB transfer speeds are significantly increased up to 1.3x, enhancing an already impressive USB 3.0 transfer rate. Asus software automatically accelerates data speeds for compatible USB 3.0 peripherals without the need for any further user configuration.
- ASUS UEFI BIOSAsus UEFI BIOS offers the first mouse-controlled graphical BIOS designed with selectable modes, providing a user-friendly interface that goes beyond traditional keyboard-only controls. It also natively supports fully-utilized hard drives larger than 2.2TB in 64-bit operating systems. EZ Mode displays frequently-accessed info. Users can choose system performance settings, and drag and drop boot priorities. Advanced Mode for performance enthusiasts includes detailed DRAM settings via a dedicated memory info page for complete insight.
- DisplayPort 1.1a SupportDisplayPort is a digital display interface standard that delivers up to 10.8 Gbps of bandwidth over standard cables. It provides billions of colors and bi-directional communications, thus enabling the fastest refresh rates and the highest resolution digital display through a single cable. Also, it supports HDCP copy protection for Blu-ray Discs. Simply output 3D signals through the connected DisplayPort 1.1a cable with your 3D display, then you can sit back and enjoy a perfect 3D animation experience.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 15 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Mark's Marketplace Return Policy