With its unrivalled quality and full spectrum of features, the Asus P8H61-M LE/CSM R2.0 Motherboard is a great foundation for your next powerhouse. Based on the Intel H61 Express chipset, it works flawlessly with the second- and third-generation Intel Core processors in an LGA 1155 package. An array of in-house features and technology ensures a new level of user experience in your PC build and system tuning. And with proven Asus reliability and stability, you'll see and feel the difference in your everyday computing.
- DIGI+ VRM Digital Power DesignAsus motherboards using the Intel® H61 chipset employ precise digital voltage regulation for the CPU, called DIGI+ VRM (Voltage Regulation Modules) digital power design. The CPU voltage and VRM frequency are adjusted via either carefully developed automated modes, or by using user-defined profiles. The effect is that DIGI+ VRM technology ensures greater energy efficiency and the best possible PC stability. Boosted by world-renowned Asus quality, it creates an ideal computing platform for a diverse range of applications, from gaming to multimedia or office work and heavy multitasking. Engineered and tested to assure unmitigated performance, Asus H61 boards with DIGI+ VRM remain efficient and stability, for reliable application in every scenario.
- EPUTap into the world's first real-time PC power-saving chip through a simple onboard switch or the AI Suite II utility. Get total system-wide energy optimization by automatically detecting current PC loadings and intelligently moderating power consumption. This also reduces fan noise and extends component longevity!
- TurboVFeel the adrenaline rush of real-time OC – now a reality with Asus TurboV. This easy OC tool allows you to overclock without exiting or rebooting the OS, and its user-friendly interface makes overclocking just a few clicks away. Moreover, the Asus OC profiles in TurboV provides the best OC settings in different scenarios.
- ASUS GPU BoostGPU Boost accelerates the integrated GPU for extreme graphics performance. The user-friendly interface facilitates flexible frequency adjustments. It easily delivers stable system-level upgrades for every use.
- Asus UEFI BIOS (EZ Mode)Asus UEFI BIOS offers the first mouse-controlled graphical BIOS designed with selectable modes, providing a user-friendly interface that goes beyond the traditional keyboard-only controls. It also natively supports fully-utilized hard drives larger than 2.2TB in 64-bit operating systems. EZ Mode displays frequently-accessed info. Users can choose system performance settings, and drag and drop boot priorities. Advanced Mode for performance enthusiasts includes detailed DRAM settings via a dedicated memory info page for complete insight.
- Asus Anti-Surge ProtectionAnti-Surge Protection Design detects overvoltage conditions and prevents voltage surges from spreading in real time. It also actively cuts off the overvoltage supply to protect the system.