Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
GIGABYTE GA-X58A-UD9 LGA 1366 Intel X58 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 XL ATX Intel Motherboard
OUT OF STOCK.
Fees for brokerage and duty included in price.
- Intel X58
- Core i7 (LGA1366)
- DDR3 2200+/1333/1066/800
Based on the Intel X58 and ICH10R chipset, which is the high-end platform for Intel's LGA 1366 Core i7 processors with QPI 6.4 GT/s, the Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD9 delivers bulks of next generation features that gaming enthusiasts and power users have been waiting for.
The Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD9 includes Gigabyte’s 333 Onboard Acceleration features. Incorporates USB 3.0, Serial-ATA Revision 3.0 (6Gbps) and a 3x USB Power Boost, as well as multi-GPU support for NVIDIA 4-Way SLI and ATI CrossFireX and support for Intel's high performance processors, every part of the system performance reaches the cutting-edge. With the memory controller integrated directly into the processor die, the Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD9 also supports triple channel DDR3 memory for blazing fast memory performance.
System durability and security are as important as ever. Gigabyte's DualBIOS system has a second BIOS chip on the motherboard for quick and painless recovery from crashes and viruses. Count on Gigabyte's experience and innovation!
- Intel Core i7 SupportBased on the X58 chipset, the Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD9 supports Intel’s latest generation Core i7 LGA 1366 processors, providing unprecedented computing power to match the performance levels you are looking for.
- Gigabyte 333 Onboard AccelerationThe Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD9 delivers all the killer next generation features that gaming enthusiasts and power users have been waiting for by incorporating Gigabyte's 333 Onboard Acceleration features with support for USB 3.0, Serial-ATA Revision 3.0 (6Gbps) and a 3x USB Power Boost.
- 4 Way SLI and CrossFireX SupportThe Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD9 provides leading-edge graphics performance and flexibility with support for NVIDIA 2-way/3-way/4-way SLI and ATI CrossFireX Multi-GPU Technology.
- Ultra Durable 3 TechnologyThe Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD9 features revolutionary Ultra Durable 3 technology with a 2oz copper PCB design to help reduce system temperature and dramatically enhance performance.
- Scalable DDR3 MemorySix 240-pin DIMM sockets support up to 24GB of DDR3 memory with triple channel DDR3 support (Core i7) at speeds of up to 2200MHz, ensuring ample capacity for any application.
- Gigabyte DualBIOSGigabyte DualBIOS technology protects the BIOS from virus attacks. With its innovative backup BIOS design, this platform provides twice the security thus assuring the PC’s stability.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.ca's Standard Return Policy