Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
GIGABYTE GA-EP43T-UD3L LGA 775 Intel P43 ATX Intel Motherboard
OUT OF STOCK.
Fees for brokerage and duty included in price.
- Intel P43
- Core 2 Extreme processor/ Intel Core 2 Quad processor/Intel Core 2 Duo processor/ Intel Pentium processor/Intel Celeron processor
- DDR3 1600/1333/1066/800
Gigabyte's GA-EP43T-UD3L motherboard has been optimized to work more efficiently with 45nm processors. The board has dynamic 4 gear power switching. As your system needs more power it gets it and when the power load goes down, so does the supplied power. This lets you have power when you need it and save energy and money when you don't.
CPU power isn't the only thing that is energy regulated. The Gigabit Ethernet connection tests the connection for length and signal strength and optimizes transmission power for the connection. To control it all you can use the newly redesigned Easy Tune to fine tune all your settings.
System durability and security are as important as ever. Gigabyte's DualBIOS system has a second BIOS chip on the motherboard for quick and painless recovery from crashes and viruses. They also built the motherboard with all conductive solid capacitors for increased longevity and power efficiency.
- Intel P43 Express Chipset for Intel CPUBased on the Intel P43 Express chipset, the GIGABYTE GA-EP43-DS3L supports Intel LGA 775 (Socket T) processors including the Core 2 Extreme, Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo and Pentium D series as well as the next generation Intel 45nm processors.
- DDR3 Memory SupportThe GIGABYTE GA-EP43T-UD3L features four DDR3 DIMM slots to support up to 16GB of DDR3 1600MHz (O.C.) memory for extreme overclocking performance.
- Ultra Durable 3 TechnologyThe GIGABYTE GA-EP43T-UD3L features revolutionary Ultra Durable 3 technology with a 2oz copper PCB design to help reduce system temperature and dramatically enhance performance.
- Gigabit Ethernet ConnectivityThe GIGABYTE GA-EP43T-UD3L features a fast Gigabit network interface for high-speed LAN connections at up to 1000Mb/s data transfer rates with advanced security features to ward off malicious attacks. Gigabit LAN is ideal for supercharged seamless streaming of Internet audio and video content.
- Gigabyte DualBIOSGigabyte DualBIOS technology protects the BIOS from virus attacks. With its innovative backup BIOS design, this platform provides twice the security thus assuring the PC’s stability.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.ca's Standard Return Policy