Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Intel BOXDP45SG LGA 775 Intel P45 ATX Intel Motherboard
OUT OF STOCK.
Fees for brokerage and duty included in price.
- LGA 775
- Intel P45
- 4×240pin DDR3 1333
Build an extreme performance machine around Intel's Desktop Board DP45SG motherboard. Supporting Socket 775 CPU's, it is designed for Intel Core 2 Extreme, Core 2 Duo and Core 2 Quad processors with a maximum front side bus of 1333 MHz.
It's built in the full-size ATX form factor and comes with dual PCI-Express 2.0 x16 graphics connectors and can utilize DDR3 SDRAM DIMM chips in 800, 1066 or 1333 MHz speeds with up to 16 GB of memory spread across the four slots. As fast as it is, you can overclock it for even more performance.
Subsystems include the Intel 82567LF Gigabit Ethernet Controller and Intel's High Definition Audio which delivers 8 channels of sound so your games can sound as good as they look. The DP45SG can support seven PCI slots including a pair each of PCI-E x16 & PCI-E x1 boards. It can control five SATA and a single eSATA device as well as connect with a half-dozen USB ports and a pair of Firewire connectors.
- Intel P45 Express Chipset for Intel LGA 775 CPUBased on the Intel P45 Express chipset, the Intel BOXDP45SG supports Intel LGA 775 (Socket T) processors including the Core 2 Extreme, Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo and Pentium D series as well as the next generation Intel 45nm processors.
- ATi CrossFireX Multi-GPU Technology SupportATi CrossFireX is the ultimate multi-GPU performance gaming platform, enabling two or more discrete graphics processors to work together for boosted system performance and a breakthrough gaming experience.
- DDR3 Memory SupportThe Intel BOXDP45SG features four DDR3 DIMM slots to support up to 8GB of DDR3 1333MHz memory for extreme overclocking performance.
- SATA II with RAID SupportThe second generation SATA interface delivers up to 300MB/sec transfer speed, doubling that of the first generation Serial ATA. The on-board five SATA II ports support RAID 0, 1, 5 and 10 for better performance, enhanced data security, and flexible capacity upgrades.
- Gigabit Ethernet ConnectivityThe Intel BOXDP45SG features a fast Gigabit network interface for high-speed LAN connections at up to 1000Mbps data transfer rates with advanced security features to ward off malicious attacks. Gigabit LAN is ideal for supercharged seamless streaming of Internet audio and video content.
- IEEE 1394a SupportIEEE 1394 is a widely used standard of interface between personal computers and digital AV equipment. With IEEE 1394a you can easily connect digital devices such as a digital camcorder to the IEEE 1394a port provided on this motherboard for up to 400Mbps data transfer speeds.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: Non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.ca's Replacement Only Return Policy