- $26.05 Shipping
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Nippon Labs 50USB2-CM-AM-1 1 ft. USB-C Male to USB A Male Charge and Data Transfer Cable - Black
- Adapts USB-C devices to USB A devices
- Typically used for plugging in an USB-C smartphone or tablet to a laptop or charger
- 56k ohm resistor to prevent damage to legacy devices
- Data transfer speeds up to USB 2.0 specifications
Nippon Labs USB 2.0 USB-C Male to USB A Male charge and data transfer cable - Black
For users looking to plug in their USB-C smartphone or tablet to a USB type A port on a laptop or charger, this cable provides the solution. The USB 2.0 USB-C to USB A cable adapts USB-C devices to standard USB ports, allowing data transfer speeds up to USB 2.0 specifications with charging. Additionally, the cable uses a 56k ohm resistor to prevent damage to your devices.
Power and Safety
According to USB specifications, when adapting USB-C to legacy connections (USB A), a 56k ohm resister must be used. This prevents possible damage to your devices and allows safe charging.
Plug USB-C enabled smartphone, tablet, and other devices into a USB A port on laptops, desktops and chargers.
- USB 2.0 C Male to A Male Cable
- Data transfer speeds up to USB 2.0 specifications (480Mbps)
- Provides charging up to 3A with a 56k ohm resistor to prevent damage to legacy devices
USB-C Physical Differences
The USB-C connector is smaller and reversible (both sides can be plugged in) when compared to the USB A connector.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.ca's Standard Return Policy