- + $26.05 Shipping
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Nippon Labs 50USB3-CM-AM-3 3ft USB 3.0 (USB 3.2 Gen 1) USB-C Male to USB A Male Cable - Black
- Adapts USB-C devices to USB A devices
- Typically used for plugging in an USB-C smartphone or tablet to a laptop or charger
- Provides charging up to 2.4A (Follows USB specifications for legacy cables with 56k ohm resistor)
- Data transfer speeds up to USB 3.0 specifications (5Gbps)
Nippon Labs USB 3.0 (USB 3.2 Gen 1) USB-C Male to USB A Male Cable
The USB 3.2 Gen 2 USB-C male to USB A male cable allows you to plug in your USB Type-C devices, such as smartphones and tablets to standard USB A ports on devices, such as hubs, chargers, or your computer / laptop. The cable leverages SuperSpeed USB to achieve data rates up to 5Gbps with power charging up to 2.4A.
USB-C to USB-A Cable
Adapts USB-C connections to USB-A. Supports speeds up to 5Gbps with a built-in 56k ohm pull up resistor for safety.
- Leverages SuperSpeed USB to increase transfer rates up to 5Gbps, 10x faster than existing USB 2.0 technology
- Charging up to 2.4A (Follows USB specifications for legacy cables with 56kO resistor)
- Compatible with USB Revision 3.2 / 3.1 3.0 / 2.0 / 1.1
Adapts USB Type-C devices, such as smartphones and tablets, to standard USB A ports. Users can connect USB-C smartphones, tablets, and other devices to USB-A ports on laptops, desktops and chargers.
USB-C Physical Differences
The USB-C connector is smaller and reversible (both sides can be plugged in) when compared to the USB-A connector.
- Type C connector reversibility — Can now be plugged in either way without the hassle of flipping the connector back and forth for the correct insertion
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 90 days
- This item is covered by coolsan Return Policy