- $19.99 Shipping
- + FREE SHIPPING
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Nippon Labs DVI10DD 10 ft. DVI-D Male to Male Cable with Digital Dual-link, Black
- 2 Male DVI-D Dual Link connectors. It connects DVI (Digital Video Interface) equipped computer to display, monitor, TV or projector with DVI-D Dual Link for video signal transmission
- DVI is a future-proof display configuration at home, in the office or conference room with more bandwidth than Single Link DVI cord. Supports resolutions up to 3,840 x 2,400 including 2560x1600, 2560x1440, 1920x1200, and 1080p (Full HD)
- Maximizes the data transmission by using Gold-plated connectors and high-purity copper conductors. Aluminum foil & braid shielding along with ferrite cores reduce EMI and cross talk interference to ensure a safe and stable transmission.
- Supporting WQXGA 2560x1440 (1440p) @ 60 Hz, WUXGA (1,920 x 1,200) @ 120 Hz. It is an ideal cable for bandwidth-hungry gaming applications with Geforce GTX or AMD Radeon HD video cards.
- Supporting Plug and Play, quick setup without restarting the PC.
- HDCP compliance. Capable of transmitting signal of HDCP media contents.
Nippon Labs DVI-D Dual Link Male-to-Male Cable
The Nippon Labs DVI-D Dual Link male-to-male cable is an ideal choice to transmit video signal for gaming, home theater or workplace. It is compatible with all devices with DVI-D Dual Link port. The common application is connecting the personal computer with display, digital CRT display, projector or smart TV. Supporting Plug & Play, the connection could be quickly set up without restarting the PC. The gold-plated connector not only enhances the connection but also prevents from corrosion. The design of the connector housing is ergonomic for human hands to plug and unplug. The oversized thumb screws make it much easier for you to tightly secure the connectors to your devices.
- 1) Tinned copper core
- 2) PE foamed
- 3) Foil shielding
- 4) Twisted copper wire
- 5) Braid shelding
- 6) PVC jacket
Up to 2K High Resolution
- 2K resolutions up to 2560x1600
- 2560x1440 @ 60Hz (1440p)
- 1920x1200 and 1080p
A second screen for convenient work and entertainment.
Enjoy the bigger screen with original high quality image.
- Ferrite core
- Thumb-tightened screws
- Gold-plated connectors
- DVI-D Dual Link (24+1)
Guide for Resolutions and Refresh Rates
Nippon Labs DVI-D Dual Link cable supports various resolution settings, including:
- QXGA (2048x1536) @ 72Hz with CVT blanking (2x 163MHz)
- HDTV (1920x1080) @ 120Hz with CVT-RB blanking (2x 143MHz)
- WUXGA (1920x1200) @ 120Hz with CVT-RB blanking (2x 154MHz)
- WQXGA (2560x1600) @ 60Hz with CVT-RB blanking (2x 135MHz)
- WQUXGA (3840x2400) @ 30Hz with CVT-RB blanking (2x 146MHz)
Nippon Labs DVI-D Dual Link Cable meets the standard of HDCP, so you will be able to enjoy your movies, TV series or games without HDCP failure.
Nowadays, many media contents are provided with HDCP (High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection). The cable that doesn't support HDCP could lead to an HDCP authorization problem. An HDCP certified DVI-D Dual Link cable will prevent the embarrassing blue screen, instead, it allows you to enjoy the movies or TV series with your loved ones.
Options in Length
Nippon Labs provides various lengths for DVI-D Dual Link Cables, which are 3, 6, 10 and 15 feet.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 45 days
- Return for replacement within: 1 year
- This item is covered by Newegg.ca's 45/1 Return Policy