Coboc EA-U3Y-8-BK USB3.0 20-pin Motherboard header to 2 ports Type A Female Adapter Converter Y cable
- 2x downstream USB 3.0 'A' female connectors
- 1x internal USB 3.0 (20-pin) connector
- Compliant with USB 3.0 specifications
The Coboc EA-U3Y-8-BK is a converter that turns a 20-pin motherboard header into two USB 3.0 Type A Female ports. The 20-pin design feeds directly to your motherboard to save you from taking up those valuable PCI-E or PCI slots. Now, you can easily connect two USB 3.0 devices (such as internal card reader and hard drive) directly to a motherboard header connection in a clean way, avoiding the need to run your cables outside the system case to external USB 3.0 ports.
The USB 3.0 ports deliver data transfer rate of 4.8 Gbps. The 8-inch cable length lessens strain on the motherboard header, ensuring a reliable, long-lasting connection.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 45 days
- Return for replacement within: 1 year
- This item is covered by Newegg.ca's 45/1 Return Policy