Your Browsing History
|Connector Detail||VGA HD15 Male to Male|
|Terminal Gender||Male to Male|
|Specifications||Connector finish:Gold Plated|
Conductor:Tinned Copper(3-Coax 4 Twisted Pair)
|Features||1. CL2 Rating VGA/SVGA/XGA/SXGA/UXGA Monitor Cable|
2. Constructed from 3 individually-shielded 75 Ohm coax and 4 twisted pair cable to minimize crosstalk, noise, and other EMI/RFI interference.
3. An aluminum undermold shield andferrite cores help eliminate EMI interference
4. Gold-plated connectors provide maximum corrosion resistance for error-free data transfer.
5. Premium Triple Shielded to prevent signal interference
6. Supports high resolution VGA video (1920x1200 or above), suitable for a wide range of applications
|Date First Available||October 24, 2013|