Need a solid work-horse, but there's no room in your barn for a Clydesdale? Check out Gigabyte's solid little mid-sized tower.
Two self-illuminated fans (one 120mm front panel and one 120mm rear panel) help keep it cool, as do the interchangeable transparent acrylic/steel mesh ventilation side panels. And everything is designed to make assembly faster and easier for your technical staff (or you, if you build your own): one-touch lockable latch on the detachable side panel, tool-less device assembly, seven hassle-free expansion slots, and front and side panel locks offer physical security. Compatible with ATX and microATX motherboards, with plenty of drive space. It's pre-modified to allow you to upgrade to liquid cooling, too.
Got some heavy-duty work ahead of you? Then maybe this little workhorse is what you need. Check it out for yourself!
- Excellent Expandability with 10 Drive BaysFeaturing five 5.25" external drive bays, and five 3.5" drive bays (two external and three internal), the Gigabyte Triton 180 provides excellent expandability.
- Efficient VentilationThe Gigabyte Triton 180 features a 120mm front intake fan and a 120mm rear exhaust fan as well as a side air duct for efficient ventilation and effective system cooling.
- Tool-free InstallationThe tool-free design ensures quick installation and upgrade for expansion cards, 5.25" and 3.5" devices to save your time. Start enjoying computing rapidly!
- Upgrade to Liquid CoolingThe Gigabyte Triton 180's rear retaining holes are convenient for use with liquid cooling kits.
- Convenient Front I/O PanelThe Gigabyte Triton 180' features a convenient front I/O panel for easy access to two USB 2.0, one IEEE 1394 and two audio ports.