Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Antec Nine Hundred Two Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
OUT OF STOCK.
Fees for brokerage and duty included in price.
- Steel ATX Mid Tower
- 2 x USB 2.0 / 1 x eSATA / Audio In and Out (AC'97 and HDA compatible) Front Ports
- 3 External 5.25" Drive Bays
- 6 Internal 3.5" Drive Bays
Ultimate gamer case? Just maybe. With a partially perforated package that still finds room for four huge yet quiet fans, you have a seriously cool gaming case, and that's no joke. You expect the Antec Nine Hundred Two to be ready for lift off, especially with the 200mm TriCool exhaust fan and perforated port atop this stylish case. It even has mounted dual 120mm fans in the front and a 120mm fan at the rear panel! Contrary to what you might expect, this case is very quiet, unless you have all the fans going at their highest settings, at which point you might hear . . . something.
The 5.25" bays will hold optical drives, burners, or even (gasp!) your aging floppy drive, and up to six 3.5" drives can be installed in cages behind the fans, and these can be arranged along the front any way you like. This case provides a plethora of possibilities, and room to explore placement of all the pieces. The PSU, in a departure, is at the bottom of the case, for better case stability and thermal environment for the CPU.
The side window of the case, in addition to letting you show things off, provides additional ventilation, either by way of the vented screen, or by the fourth fan in the box, mounted in clear plastic, for a clear and elegant mounting. This is a sturdy steel case, with enough cooling technology to keep things frosty in the hottest action. Take one home today and build yourself the "coolest" rig around!
- Superior Expandability with 9 Drive BaysThe Antec Nine Hundred Two’s nine drive bays provide three possible combinations including 3 x 5.25-inch external and 6 x 3.5-inch internal drive bays, or 6 x 5.25-inch external and 3x 3.5-inch internal drive bays, or 9 x 5.25-inch external drive bays.
- Transparent Side Panel WindowThe Antec Nine Hundred Two’s transparent side panel window provides a direct view of the inner system. A 120mm fan can be installed on the side panel for maximum heat dissipation of the system.
- Extreme Airflow and CoolingThe Antec Nine Hundred Two features one 200mm TriCool fan on the top, two 120mm front blue LED fans, one 120mm rear fan and optimized internal airflow for peerless cooling performance.
- Convenient Front I/O PanelThe convenient front I/O panel enables easy access to two USB 2.0 ports, one eSATA port and two audio ports.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.ca's Standard Return Policy