With front, rear, left and right four way environmental red external perception ability to achieve automatic obstacle avoidance.
Have high-resolution picture/video light perception shoot great movies with ease.
Whether indoors or outdoors. Can hover intelligently, easier to control.
By carrying a mobile APP, watch unmanned shooting in real time image, High-definition transmission no delay.
During the flight, aim at the camera and pose accordingly gesture to take pictures.
Turn-on follow up, no need to control, Wherever you go, Where to follow.
1-50 times freedom through the APP. The screen is zoomed, and there is no fear of high-altitude vistas.
Draw the trajectory you want to fly on the app. Immediately follow the trajectory.
|Material||ABS Plastic & Electronic Components|
|Motor||716 Brushed Coreless Motor|
|Battery||3.7V 1800MAH Lipo Battery (Included)|
|Transmitter Mode||Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)|
|Flying Time||about 10mins|
|Flying Speed(Low/Medium/High)||2m/s, 4m/s,7m/s|
|Charging Time||60 minutes|
|Quadcopter Size||22.8*23.5*6.5cm (Unfolded) 13*8.5*6.5cm (Folded)|
|Package Size(Storage Box)||22*8.5*19.5cm|
1 x M5 Drone
1 x Remote Control
1 x 3.7V 1800MAH Battery
1 x USB Charging Cable
2 x Spare Blade
4 x Protection Cover
1 x Phone Holder
1 x Screwdriver
1 x Manual
1 x Storage Bag
1. This drone is suitable for beginners or teenagers as a toy. Not suitable for professional aerial photography enthusiasts.
2. It is recommended that beginners can buy this entry-level drone, which is cost-effective, and will not cause you major losses even if the crash is caused by a mistake.
3. You must read the manual first, understand the corresponding function of each button on the remote control before trying to fly. If you are flying for the first time, we recommend that you practice in an open place.
4. Spacious space away from obstacles, crowds or pets are preferred.
5. Please keep the UAV in line of sight and away from obstacles, high-voltage cables, trees and people during the flight.
6. Do not fly in extreme environments such as strong wind, heavy rain or snow.