Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Tripp Lite B150-1A1-HDMI DP To HDMI Extender Transmitter Receiver
Ships from United States.
Fees for brokerage and duty included in price. Most customers receive within 5-32 days.
- Ideal for digital signs, trade shows, presentations, classrooms, churches, retail settings and other applications where the video source is located farther than convention cables allow
- Extends a high-definition 1080i (60 Hz) signal up to 150 ft. and a 1080p (60 Hz) signal up to 125 ft.
- Transmitter and receiver connect with one Cat5e/6 cable (for best results, use 24 AWG solid-wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite's N202-Series)
- Supports 24-bit True Color (8 bits per channel) and stereo audio
- Plug-and-play engineering-no software or drivers to download and install
- Works with all operating systems
- Built-in cables connect transmitter to Display Port source and receiver to HDMI display
- Included USB Micro-B cables supply external power to the units
- LEDs indicate when the units are receiving power and sharing a signal
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Hot Deals 4 Less Return Policy
Manufacturer Contact Info