Razer Orochi V2 Mobile Wireless Gaming Mouse
- Lowered Left and Right Mouse Buttons: For better index and middle finger grip
- Optimized Side Button Placements: For Easier Access
- Raised Back Arch with Tapered Ends: For closer palm contact
- Thumb Groove Contour: For Stronger Thumb Grip
Introducing the Razer Orochi V2-a compact, ultra-lightweight wireless gaming mouse with the longest battery life in the market for peerless portable performance. Armed with an upgraded sensor and switches for crisp control, it's the perfect partner for gaming on the go.
- <60g Ultra-Lightweight Design: for seamless control when gaming on the go exlcudes battery weight
- 2 Wireless Modes: Maximize its battery life for work via Bluetooth, and maximize your after-hours gaming with the seamless, low-latency performance of Razer HyperSpeed Wireless.
- Up to 950hrs of Battery Life: Built for the gaming and work grind, it lasts up to 950 hours on Bluetooth and up to 425 hours on Razer HyperSpeed Wireless, and can go for ages before its batteries need replacing.
- 2nd-Gen Razer Mechanical Mouse Switches: With new gold-plated contact points, the switches are less prone to degrading and have a longer lifespan of up to 60 million clicks, so you can enjoy crisp execution that's just as consistent
- Razer 5G Advanced 18K DPI Optical Sensor: Enjoy responsive, pixel-precise aim with an improved sensor that flawlessly tracks your movement with zero spinouts.
*measured with a AA lithium battery