Samsung Galaxy Watch
The Samsung Galaxy Watch helps you live a healthier, easier life. All-around built-in tracking capabilities and water resistance make it perfect for any workout. Bluetooth connection and LTE technology keep you connected with the world without being tethered at your phone while handle most things right on the watch such as taking call, check notifications, and paying with Samsung Pay. Excellent battery can last for days and if you do need to charge, use the wireless charger to juice up your Galaxy Watch.
Your Most Balanced Life
Balance mind and body with sleep cycle tracking, reminders to keep moving, calorie tracking, guided meditation and breathing exercises for stress management.1
Go for Days.
Go nonstop for days on a single charge.2 The wireless charger lets you power up without slowing down.
Leave Your Phone Behind.
Leave your phone at home. With Galaxy Watch, you have the freedom to call, text, stream music and get notifications via cellular.3 You can even shop or grab lunch with Samsung Pay on your watch.4
Made to Last.
The Galaxy Watch takes on life with military-grade durability,5 swim-ready water resistance6 and Corning Gorilla Glass DX+ that prevents the display from getting scratched.
Two Sizes. Unlimited Style.
Available in two sizes and three colors, the Galaxy Watch offers stylish watch faces so realistic they hardly look digital. Plus, choose from a collection of interchangeable bands.
Everything You Need on Your Wrist
Even when your phone isn’t in reach,3 make and take calls with an integrated speaker and voice mic, respond to texts, and access scores, headlines and playlists.
More Tracking Than Ever
Galaxy Watch automatically tracks select workouts,7 monitors heart rate and detects when you switch activities. Get credit for up to 39+ workouts, plus GPS capabilities when you go for a run.
Your Daily Rundown
See your appointments as soon as you wake up, then track your activities as the day unfolds. At the end of the day, check your steps plus tomorrow’s schedule and weather.
Pay with Your Watch.
With Samsung Pay NFC compatibility, you can make a payment from your wrist with just a tap.8
Control all your connected home devices from your wrist even when you’re not home. Plus, get the details of a security camera alert from the SmartThings app on your Galaxy Watch.
Android & iOS Compatible
To get the 4G LTE stand-alone experience, currently you must pair with compatible Galaxy Smartphones or Non-Samsung Android smartphones. 4G Standalone LTE experience for Galaxy Watch on iOS devices coming later.
Explore Galaxy Watch
1. This device and related software are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease.
2. Average expected performance based on typical use. Results may vary.
3. 4G LTE standalone connectivity only available on Samsung Galaxy Watch LTE version. Standalone voice calling on LTE version requires initial pairing with eligible Samsung Galaxy device and separate qualifying wireless plan. Your carrier may not support standalone voice calling, or support may be available only in certain areas. Please check with your carrier for more information. Standalone functionality limited if paired phone is not powered on or connected to a wireless network.
4. Compatible with select Bluetooth-capable smartphones. GALAXY WATCH supported features may vary by carrier and compatible device. For a list of compatible smartphones and features, please visit https://www.samsung.com/galaxywatch/device-compatibility. For best results, connect with compatible Samsung Galaxy smartphones.
5. This device passed military specification (MIL-STD-810G) testing against a subset of 10 specific conditions, including drops from 4.9 feet, extreme temperatures, dust, shock/vibration, and low pressure/high altitude.
6. Water-resistant up to 50 meters per ISO standard 22810:2010. Not intended for scuba diving. Avoid excessive, sudden temperature changes and high-velocity activities. Rinse in fresh water/dry after use in sea water or chlorinated water.
7. Galaxy Watch auto tracks six different workouts after ten active minutes. Up to 39 workouts can be tracked manually.
8. Samsung Pay is not available on iOS smartphones. After initial setup, Samsung Pay on Galaxy Watch can make at least five transactions without reconnecting to a network. Samsung Pay on Galaxy Watch requires network connection through LTE, Wi-Fi or via Bluetooth pairing with compatible smartphone. Samsung Pay on the Galaxy Watch is only compatible with select cards, carriers, and Samsung devices and non-Samsung Android phones. Samsung Pay on the Galaxy Watch is compatible only with NFC-type payment terminals.