Are you an E-Blast Insider?
TCT40-16T/R Ultrasonic Transducer Transmitter and Receiver Probe 2Pair
- Transmitters convert electrical signals into ultrasound; Receivers convert ultrasound into electrical signals
- The 40-16T and 40-16R are matched pair ultrasonic transmitters and
- Ultrasonic transducersKEY_TAB orKEY_TAB ultrasonic sensorsKEY_TAB are a type of acoustic sensor divided into three broad categories: transmitters, receivers and transceivers.
- Transmitters convert electrical signals into ultrasound, receivers convert ultrasound into electrical signals, and transceivers can both transmit and receive ultrasound.
- Ultrasonic transducers are used in systems which evaluate targets by interpreting the reflected signals.
- T refers the transmitter, R refers receiver.
Type: Transmitter and Receiver
Size: 16 x 12mm / 0.63" x 0.47" (D*T)
Nominal Frequency (kHz): 40kHz
Emission Pressure at 10V (0dB=0.02mPa): >117dB
Receiving Sensitivity at 40KHz (0dB=V/ubar): >-65dB
Electrostatic Capacity at 1KHz, <1V(PF):2000+30%
2 x Ultrasonic Transmitter
2 x Ultrasonic Receiver
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 90 days
- This item is covered by Unique Bargains Return Policy