Premium Broadcast Boom Arm
PREMIUM FEEL. SOPHISTICATED LOOKS.
Compass is a premium broadcast boom arm with internal springs and built-in cable management, ideal for broadcast applications like game streaming, podcasting, voice-over and more. With smooth, quiet operation and sophisticated on-camera looks, Compass is the perfect microphone boom arm for mics weighing up to 2.4 pounds, including Yeti and Blackout Spark SL.
Tired of squeaky, flimsy scissor booms? We are too! Compass features a broadcast studio-grade design with enclosed aluminum construction, internal springs, and hidden-channel cable management. All friction hinges are hand-tightening—no need for any tools—and a full 360-degree rotation means you’re covered for any application. Effortless and quiet, Compass stays in place after being adjusted, and the robust C-clamp creates a solid connection with your desktop. Pair Compass with Yeti and the Radius III shockmount for a professional broadcast setup.
Game Streaming, Podcasting and Broadcasting
Compass is your secret weapon for your Twitch game streams. Being nimble and sleek, Compass lets you put your mic where you want it, when you want it. Whether you adjust the boom to disappear on camera or feature it front and center with the mic, Compass fits perfectly into your game streaming or podcasting setup and will impress your audience.
- Enclosed aluminum construction with internal springs
- Hidden channel cable management
- Hand-tightened friction-hinges for smooth, quiet operation
- Designed for Yeti and other professional broadcast mics
- Compatible with all standard shockmounts
- Boom Type: Extruded aluminum
- Desktop Mount: C-clamp
- Rotation: 360 degrees
- Max Horizontal Reach: 32”
- Max Weight Hold: 2.4lbs (including mic and shockmount)
- Cable Management: Hidden-channel cable management
- Threading: standard 5/8” threading, adapter for 3/8” threading