Brand: GE Lighting
- Adjust the mood of your lighting with the simple flip of a switch. The GE LED light bulbs are the easiest way to update your lamps sconces and open light fixtures.
- Energy efficient LED lights bulbs are rated to last 13.7 years on a 3 hour usage per day thereby extending the life of your LED lights and reducing your energy costs.
- Over the bulb's life GE LED lights will save you $140 in energy costs compared to a 100-Watt incandescent light bulb.
- Replace your old bulbs and get the efficiency of low Wattage with GE LED light bulbs. The easiest way to cut costs without sacrificing brightness or functionality.
- The GE LED bulbs emit a cool bluish white light that helps brighten up dark spaces. These bulbs are not for use in enclosed fixtures.
Details: GE Daylight general purpose LED light bulbs offer outstanding energy efficiency and long-lasting performance. These bulbs emit cool bluish white light making them ideal for use in table lamps sconces and open fixtures to replace 100-Watt incandescent bulbs. It's great for frequently used. GE LED's long life and low energy use will help you save money on energy.