This product only can detect 12V gasoline vehicles. All diesel vehicles, 24V carts, trucks, electric vehicles, hybrids cannot be detected
KW590 is a Great Upgrade from the More Basic Auto Code Scanner Tool. The Major Function is Working on Vehicle Engine System. Once Plugged into Your Vehicle's 16pin OBDII DLC After Starting the Ignition, You Can Choose to Diagnostic What You Want to Know about Your Cars’ Engine System, Oxygen Senor, Evaporative Control System,etc, Then Find Out the Problems and Perhaps fix it.
multilingual:Spain, German, English, French, Russian, Netherlands
FUNCTIONS AND FEATURES:
Works on all 1996 and Later OBDII Protocols Vehicles of US, European and Asian.
Works on all 1996 and later OBDII compliant US, European and Asian vehicles
Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light ( MIL)
Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0) and manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes
Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
Displays DTC definitions on unit screen
Views freeze frame data
Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
Identifies pending codes
Eads live PCM datastream
Displays live O2 sensor test data
Graphs data C (1996 and newer)
Reads, stores & playbacks live sensor data
Memory/battery backup for off-vehicle data review and analysis Multilingual menu:--- English, Spanish, French, German Performs modules present test
Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
Supports CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other current
Built-in OBD-II DTC lookup library
Large easy-to-read backlit LCD screen
Software upgradeable via internet
Prints data via PC
Turns off CHECK ENGINE LIGHT, Reads & Clears Codes and Reset Monitors.
Freeze Frame Displays the Certain Vehicle Status When Emission-related Fault Occurs.
1. I/M Readiness is Used to Check the operations of the Emission System.
2. Displays Live O2 Sensor Test Data and Very Fast Reads Live Time Data.
3. On-Board Monitor Displays Test Result for Emission-related.
4. Component Test Allows Iuitiating a Leak Test for the Vehicle’s EVAP System.
5. Record Data Function Allows Recording Vehicle Modules’ Parameter Identification (PID) Data to Help Diagnose Intermittent Problem.
6. Vehicle Information-Displays the Vehicle Identification Number, Calibration ID and Calibration Verification Number.
HOW TO UPDATE SOFTWARE AND PRINT OUT DIAGNOSTIC REPORT ?
KW590 OBD Codes Reader is a Upgraded Version Allows You Life-time Free Updating and Printing with the Folowing Tips:
1. Keep Pressing Any button of the Scanner, then Connect It to Your PC(Windows XP-7) With the Included USB Cable
2. Search Online the Website: www. itoscanner.com
Which Will Be Displayed on the Scanner Screen When Connected
3. Download the Software Online and Install it on PC for Updating and Printing.Easy to Operate. No Need CD Anymore
1 x KW590 OBD2 Vehicle Code Reader
1 x USB Cable
1 x User Manual
1 xProtective Nylon case