This product only can detect 12V gasoline vehicles. All diesel vehicles, 24V carts, trucks, electric vehicles, hybrids cannot be detected
Top 9 Reasons to Choose KW680 OBD2 Automotive Scanner:
1. Multilingual diagnostic interface: KW680 Supports up to 8 different languages user interface, English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Russian, German, Dutch, Italian
2. Works on ALL 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN) - domestic and import
3. High Quality and High Resolution TFT colorful display .
4. Bright color coded LEDs and built-in speaker .
5. Brand New design Key pad, unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key, it is the best partner for your car repairing.
6. Featured battery real-time monitoring during diagnostics.
7. Intergrated memory card allows storage of Trouble Codes, Live Data and freeze frame, Playback and review data when out of vehicles.
8. Data printable through USB cable, allows modify and print-out storaged data.
9. Internet upgradable via usb port , adapted to Windows XP- Windows 7.
· Works on all 1996 and later OBDII compliant US, European and Asian vehicles
· Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light ( MIL)
· Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0) and manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes
· Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
· Displays DTC definitions on unit screen
· Views freeze frame data
· Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
· Identifies pending codes
· Reads live PCM datastream
· Displays live O2 sensor test data
· Graphs data C (1996 and newer)
· Reads, stores & playbacks live sensor data
· Memory/battery backup for off-vehicle data review and analysis
· Multilingual menu:--- English, Spanish, French, German,Português,Dutch,Italian,Russian
· Performs modules present test
· Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
· Supports CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other current
· OBD-II protocols
· Built-in OBD-II DTC lookup library
· Large easy-to-read backlit LCD screen
· Software upgradeable via internet
· Prints data via PC
Display: TFT color screen ( 320*240dpi)
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60 ? (32 to 140 ?)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70 ? (-4 to 158 ?)
Power: 8 to 18 V provided via vehicle
Supported Protocols: J1859-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), and CAN (Control Area Network ISO 11898)
Dimensions: 124mm (4.88in) x 70mm (2.76'') x 20mm (0.79'')