ORICO NAC-6A is a safe power strip with 6 AC outlets with automatic overload protection, built-in uni-body copper bar flame retardant material, separate safety cover.
AC input 100- 250V, worldwide compatible
Intimate design with RESET/OFF switch
Safety design with over-heated, over-voltage, over-current, short-circuit protection, anti-fire material
With overload protection, the power switch would cut off automatically once the power load exceeds the rated power.
Surge protection: Build-in surge protective device to against power surge and lightning strikes, to protect your computers, peripherals, household electronics and more.
- Do not connect the power strip to an ungrounded AC wall outlet.
- Sum power of all attached devices should not exceed the rated power of this unit.
- Do not cover the unit with anything to prevent overheat.
- Do not use the unit in a house/room with humid air.
- Do not repair, disassemble or modify by yourself.
- Connected through an improperly grounded AC outlet may lead to potential injury.