Nippon Labs Cat8 24AWG S/FTP Ethernet Network Cable, 2GHz, 40G
With operating frequency of 2 GHz (2000 MHz), the Nippon Labs Cat8 cables are capable of reaching up to 40Gbps transfer rate using copper conductors and RJ45 connectors. They are ideal for data centers, small or medium Enterprise LANs and high speed home applications. Individual wire pairs and the overcall cable are shielded for minimized interference and best possible transmission quality. These Cat8 cables are cost-effective, future-proof, and also backwards compatible with all lower categories including Cat.5E, Cat.6, Cat6A, and Cat7.
The Nippon Labs Cat8 Ethernet cables are available in multiple lengths and colors to meet your needs.
Premium RJ45 Connector
- Soft flex push tab serves for easy lock/unlock and unplug
- Molded strain relief eliminates snags, pinching and withstand tangled obstacles
- Snagless design
- Metal shielded connector
- 50µm micron gold-plated connectors
Cat8 – A Closer Look
- PVC cable jacket CM rated
- Individual foil shielding
- Stranded 24 AWG bare copper conductors
- Wire insulation
- Overall steel braid
Cat8 brings higher frequency characteristics, which enables higher data transfer speeds up to 40Gbps.
Up to 2GHz Bandwidth
Cat8 Ethernet Network Cables are the first to bring up to 40Gbps transfer speeds and up to 2GHz bandwidth using copper conductors and RJ45 connectors.
Cat8 Cables are an excellent, future proof solution for current and upcoming generations of active 10G and up to 40G networks.
COMPATIBLE WITH DATA CENTERS, OFFICES, ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS, GAMING & SMART HOME NETWORKS
Nippon Labs Category 8 (Cat8) Ethernet Cable provides next generation data rate speeds that seamlessly connect devices across all networks for work-spaces and home, and are backwards compatible with Cat5e, Cat6, Cat6A and Cat7. We provide the best Ethernet cable for gaming (PS3, PS4, Xbox), network adapters, hubs, routers, modems, patch panels and other high-performance networking applications.
Why choose Cat8 patch cable?
- Stable bandwidth up to 2000MHz: Cat8 LAN cable ensures stable network speed. Even during network peak hours, you can surf the Internet flexibly with Cat8.
- Faster network speed: Cat8 Ethernet cable supports 40Gbps and is faster at network speed than standard Cat7 cables which support 10Gbps.
- Excellent shielding effect: Multiple aluminum foils provide strong shielding. Gold-plated RJ45 connectors protect the cable from external electromagnetic interference.