Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model 996782
OUT OF STOCK.
Fees for brokerage and duty included in price.
- DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)
- Timing 7-9-7-24
- CAS Latency 7
- Voltage 1.65V
The Mushkin Enhanced Blackline Series defines what 'performance' RAM truly is. The Blackline Series will bring your computer to a new plateau, giving you that extra edge on your artboard, on that battle map, or in the studio.
- Mushkin Enhanced Blackline Dual Channel KitTested by hand for quality assurance, this Mushkin memory kit is engineered to attain 1600 MHz at low 7-9-7-24 timing and 1.65v, designed specially for LGA1156/1155 motherboards.
- FrostByte HeatsinkThese modules are equipped with the FrostByte Heatsink which delivers top-quality memory cooling in an incredibly effective design. Every nook, cranny and curve on the FrostByte serves an important purpose. The distinctive upper cage provides greater surface area for heat dissipation, as well as a turbulence pocket for greater airflow. In addition, the pressure clips combine with a top-quality thermal pad to provide optimal thermal transfer. With memory modules outfitted with a FrostByte heatsink, you can expect reliable cooling with a classic, elegant appearance.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): Lifetime
- Limited Warranty period (labor): Lifetime
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.ca's Standard Return Policy