The new GTX 650 Ti BOOST Twin Frozr graphics card is equipped with NVIDIA's latest GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST graphics, 2GB of GDDR5 high-speed memory, and PCI Express Gen 3. This amazing graphics card is fitted with the popular Twin Frozr III cooling design featuring exclusive dual 8 cm Propeller Blade fans, nickel-plated copper base and Superpipe technology. It delivers perfect balance for an optimum gaming environment for the core temperature and sound level of the MSI GTX 650Ti BOOST Twin Frozr is just 65°C and 25.37dB when operating at full capacity. Through MSI's exclusive Afterburner overclocking utility, the new Gaming graphics card's performance can be boosted by simply adjusting power and timing. NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround technology and up to 4 display outputs from a single card are supported as well, delivering the best gaming and multi-tasking experience that an enthusiast can have.
- Twin Frozr III Thermal Design pushes Temperatures Down to 65°CMSI's Twin Frozr III cooling design has proven its worth through rigorous testing by professional media. The unique Propeller Blade technology, patented in multiple countries, incorporates special air-flow channels into the edge of the fan blades to not only increase cooling coverage but also boost air flow by 20% over conventional fan blades for even better cooling! Under a full load, the core temperature of the MSI GTX 650 Ti BOOST Twin Frozr graphics card is just 65°C and noise during operation is only 25.37dB as well, clear proof that MSI products not only help gamers stay cool but also keeps the noise down for the best user experience!
- Support for MSI's Exclusive Afterburner Overclocking UtilityThe MSI GTX 650 Ti BOOST Twin Frozr graphics card supports NVIDIA GPU Boost technology that dynamically adjusts the graphics card's operating frequency to optimize gaming performance. When used with MSI's exclusive Afterburner overclocking utility, gamers can adjust the power and timing at will to tap into the maximum overclocking performance. Afterburner also incorporates the free Predator game video capture function. Desktop PCs can also be remotely controlled via a smart phone. Add one-touch burn-in and benchmarking with Kombustor and you have a graphics card overclocking utility that no gamer should do without.
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical SyncNothing is more distracting than framerate stuttering and screen tearing. The first tends to occur when framerates are low, the second when framerates are high. Adaptive V-Sync is a smarter way to render frames. At high framerates, V-sync is enabled to eliminate tearing, at low frame rates, it's disabled to minimize stuttering. It gets rid of distractions so you can get on with gaming.
- TXAA AntiAliasingAntialiasing helps to smooth out jagged lines in games. Existing techniques like MSAA are effective at removing jagged lines in still images but struggle with crawling and shimmering artifacts when the player is in motion. TXAA is a new antialiasing mode that combines MSAA, temporal filtering, and post processing for the highest edge quality and minimal shimmering during gameplay.
- Support for Single Card 3D Vision Surround TechnologyIn addition to supporting the latest DirectX 11 standard, 3D Vision Surround technology means MSI GTX 650 Ti BOOST Twin can create a triple-monitor 3D surround environment on just one video card. Players that have 3D display monitors and 3D glasses will be able to enjoy the full visual experience offered by 3D games or movies. When up to 4 display outputs from a single card are also supported, gamers can enjoy the multi-tasking benefits of multiple display setups while enjoying their games.