Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
MSI GeForce GTX 570 (Fermi) 1280MB GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 SLI Support Video Card N570GTX Twin Frozr III PE/OC
OUT OF STOCK.
Fees for brokerage and duty included in price.
- 1280MB 320-Bit GDDR5
- Core Clock 770MHz
- 2 x DVI 1 x mini HDMI
- 480 CUDA Cores
- PCI Express 2.0 x16
MSI’s N570GTX Twin Frozr III Power Edition/OC graphics card is not only equipped with the latest Twin Frozr III dual fan cooler, it also incorporates MSI's exclusive Propeller Blade technology for 20% more airflow than conventional fan blade designs. The result is up to 18°C cooler and 7.7dB quieter than the reference thermal solution under full load. The popular PCB architecture from the R6950 Twin Frozr III Power Edition has been retained as well, with Triple Over-Voltage support and a 6+1 phase power delivery system that ensures overclocking potential and stability, increasing the overclocking potential by 22% compared with the reference card! By meeting PC gamers’ needs for increased cooling efficiency, improved overclocking potential, and constant stability, the N570GTX Twin Frozr III Power Edition/OC is undoubtedly the one of the best GTX 570 graphics cards available on the market today.
- Exclusive Twin Frozr III Thermal Design with Propeller Blade TechnologyThe MSI N570GTX Twin Frozr III Power Edition/OC is equipped with the latest Twin Frozr III dual fan thermal solution and MSI-exclusive Propeller Blade technology that features air channels on the edge of the blades to expand total airflow by up to 20%. The twin 8cm PWM fans, heat pipe technology, large surface-area nickel-plated copper base and high fin density all serve to rapidly draw excess heat away from the graphics card. Under full load, the GPU runs 18°C cooler than the reference design, and noise emission is reduced by 7.7dB—validating the superior cooling performance and silent running advantages of the Twin Frozr III.
- Triple Over-voltage and 6+1 Phase Power SystemSupporting triple over-voltage function, the MSI N570GTX Twin Frozr III Power Edition/OC graphic card enables you to easily adjust the voltage of the GPU, memory and PLL for more overclocking potential using the MSI-exclusive Afterburner utility. Additionally, a more robust, 6+1 phase power system delivers 40% more power than the reference design to enhance OC stability at high loads.
- Performance/Silent ModesMSI-exclusive P/S Switch function on the N570GTX Twin Frozr III Power Edition/OC was developed with two fan speed profiles: Performance Mode and Silent Mode. The former emphasizes an enhanced cooling power that can significantly reduce GPU temperature to keep the graphic card at the optimal working condition, while the latter stresses on quiet operations for users to keep noise minimal while playing games or watching a movie. As both modes deliver excellent cooling performance, even the pickiest power users can always keep the environment under control according to their needs.
- Quality Advancement: Military Class II MaterialsMSI Military Class II components include the Hi-C tantalum caps with lifespan 8 times longer than solid caps, the SFC high-performance choke which supplies 30% more power, and the all solid caps with a lifespan up to 10 years. With such components, the quality and stability of graphic cards are maximized.
- NVIDIA PhysX TechnologyFull support for NVIDIA PhysX technology enables a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.
- NVIDIA 3D Vision, 3D Vision Surround and SLI ReadyNVIDIA 3D Vision brings a fully immersive stereoscopic 3D experience to the PC. Expand your games across three displays in full stereoscopic 3D for the ultimate “inside the game” experience with the power of NVIDIA 3D Vision and SLI technologies. NVIDIA Surround also supports triple screen gaming with non-stereo displays.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 2 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.ca's Standard Return Policy