- + FREE SHIPPING
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
MSI GeForce 210 DirectX 10.1 N210-MD1G/D3 1GB 64-Bit DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready Low Profile Ready Video Card
- 1GB 64-Bit DDR3
- Core Clock 589MHz
- 1 x DVI 1 x HDMI
- 16 CUDA Cores
- PCI Express 2.0 x16
The MSI N210-MD1G/D3 is integrated with 1GB DDR3 memory and 64-bit memory interface providing enough workspace for the GPU. Powered by NVIDIA GeForce 210 GPU, this graphics card brings impressive graphics processing power to your PC at an incredible value if you want to enhance photos, edit videos, watch movies, play games, or if you simply desire a Premium Windows 7 Experience. When used with MSI’s Afterburner overclocking software, the MSI N210-MD1G/D3 supports GPU overvoltage function to fully unleash the overclocking potential. Furthermore, its one slot thermal and low profile design work perfect with slim or smaller system.
- MSI Afterburner overclocking utilityCo-development by MSI and Rivatuner, MSI graphics card utility “Afterburner” allows you to adjust the fan speed, adjust GPU & memory clocking speeds in real time, and tune the voltage of the GPU to completely unleash its power. A real-time monitoring interface and burn-in stability test give gamers the power to control the card's overclocking status at any time. MSI Afterburner also supports wireless control by android/iOS handheld devices and built-in DX 11 effect test. Afterburner is a completely free utility which is compatible with almost all MSI graphics cards.
- Military Class Concept ComponentsThe MSI N210-MD1G/D3 graphics card uses Solid State Choke (SSC) to prevent high-frequency "BUZZ" noise from overclocking or high loads. All Solid Cap long-life capacitors also provide over 10 years of service life. The use of these Military Class Concept components reduces the chance of system crashes or instability over time, delivering the most stable user experience.
- NVIDIA CUDA TechnologyNVIDIA CUDA technology unlocks the power of the GPU’s processor cores to accelerate the most demanding system tasks – such as photo editing – delivering incredible performance improvements over traditional CPUs.
- NVIDIA PureVideo TechnologyThe combination of high-definition video decode acceleration and post-processing that delivers stunning picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for movies and video.
- FULL MICROSOFT DIRECTX 10.1 SUPPORTDirectX 10.1 GPU with full Shader Model 4.1 support delivers unparalleled levels of graphics realism and film-quality effects.
- Live Update 5MSI Live Update 5 is single utility software that automatically checks BIOS, driver and utility updates and installs for you, which can save your time for searching and lower the risk while updating.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 90 days
- This item is covered by FirstOneShop Return Policy