The ModXStream from OCZ is the superlative solution for driving today's gaming systems. Professional-grade, designed with gamers and modders in mind, this PSU is stable, robust, and sports a sleek look and compact form factor.
The PSU is ready for your SLI or CrossFire configuration with 2 PCIe connections. There are also 6 SATA, 4 Molex and 2 Floppy connectors so you load your system as you please. A four rail configuration balances the power output for consistent performance.
Keeping it cool is a 135mm fan and an openwork grille on the back panel. With its 80 PLUS certification, less energy is wasted as heat or interference, delivering more power to your hungry system!
- ATX12V and EPS12V CompatibleCompatible with the ATX12V v2.2 and EPS12V standards, the OCZ ModXStream Pro OCZ500MXSP provides maximum power stability to drive the latest Intel and AMD processors as well as other components for desktop and server computer systems.
- 500W Maximum PowerA maximum power of 500W delivers safe, reliable output for high-end gaming computer systems. Dual industry-leading independent +12v rails are provided for more stable and safer power output.
- 80 PLUSCertifiedThe 80 PLUS certified power supply provides high power efficiency of at least 80% at any load between 20% and 100%, saving your money on your electrical bill, reducing heat in your computer's system and prolonging its life.
- NVIDIA SLI CertifiedThe OCZ ModXStream Pro OCZ500MXSP power supply has gone through a series of rigorous NVIDIA SLI certification tests for maximum system stability when building NVIDIA SLI PCs.
- 135mm Silent Cooling FanThe OCZ ModXStream Pro OCZ500MXSP features a 135mm thermally controlled fan for increased overall airflow and heat dissipation in the power supply enclosure.
- Modular Cable DesignThe modular cable design allows use of only the cables you need resulting in improved internal airflow and reduced system clutter.