Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
MicroNet SR4 3TB eSATA 3.5" External Hard Drive with 2-port PCI-Express Card SR43000E
OUT OF STOCK.
Fees for brokerage and duty included in price.
Remember when one terabyte of storage was expensive? Well, those days are fading fast, and no one will miss them.
Here's an external RAID system for you. Bundled with an eSATA RAID controller, you get three terabytes of storage in four trayless swappable modules (by changing drive modules, it can be expanded to four terabytes). It works with Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista, Mac OS X 10.4.8 and newer, and supports JBOD/Span/Mirror/Stripe/RAID-5/RAID-10 (RAID-5 is not available on the Mac with this model).
With a maximum transfer rate of 300 Mbps, this drive is speedy enough for most of your needs, and the swappable modules make it easily upgradeable. Can't afford four terabytes right away? Buy the three terabyte model and later trade your modules up.
- Huge 3TB Storage CapacityThe MicroNet SR4 SR43000E external hard drive provides an amazing 3TB storage capacity so you can save your movies, music, applications and documents for easy sharing with your friends and even back up your system.
- Data ProtectionThe MicroNet SR4 SR43000E supports multiple RAID modes including RAID JBOD, Span, Mirror, Stripe, RAID 5 and RAID 10 to ensure data integrity.
- Built-in 80mm Cooling FanThe MicroNet SR4 SR43000E features a built-in 80mm ball-bearing fan with large vents on the front door for enhanced ventilation.
- 150W PSU IncludedThe MicroNet SR4 SR43000E features a powerful 150W internal PSU that delivers strong power to all components.
- eSATA InterfaceThe MicroNet SR4 SR43000E external hard drive features an eSATA interface for ultra-fast data transfer speeds of up to 3Gbps and plug-and-play connectivity.
- eSATA PCI-Express Card IncludedThe included 2-port eSATA PCI-Express card provides easy eSATA connection between the MicroNet SR4 SR43000E external hard drive and your computer.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.ca's Standard Return Policy