- Aluminum shell, compact and good heat dissipation
- Use the newest RTL9210B Chips, good performance
- Support UASP / Trim with ultra fast transmission speed
- Max transfer speed up to 6Gbps(SATA SSD)/10Gbps(NVME SSD)
- Support SSD storage up to 2TB(no included)
- Plug&Play, no drivers needed, very easy installation
- Includes a 2 in 1 USB C to USB-C&USB-A Cable
- Compatible with M.2 2230/2242/2260/2280 SSD
- Compatible with multi OS:Windows, Mac OS,Linux ,Android
This M.2 SSD Hard Drive Reader/Adapter work with multi devices such as laptop,desktop,smartphone/Tablets(with OTG function),PS4,smart routers etc.
USB 3.2 New Nomenclature:
1. USB3.2 Gen 1 = USB3.1 Gen 1 , Product transfer rate is up to 5Gbps, Marketing name: SuperSpeed USB
2. USB3.2 Gen 2 = USB3.1 Gen 2 , Product transfer rate is up to 10Gbps, Marketing name: SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps
3. USB3.2 Gen 2X2, Product transfer rate is up to 20Gbps, Marketing name: SuperSpeed USB 20Gbps
Tool Free Design&Multi OS Compatible
Kindly Note - If you computer can't recognize the SSD enclosure. Please Following Steps.
For new SSD, You need to go into the disk management and initialize the SSD firstly, then it could be detected and used normally. Please finish disk initialization according to the following steps.
How to start disk management?
Right click "Computer" - "Manage" - "Disk Management". Find your unallocated disk, right click "Unallocated", and choose "New Simple Volume Wizard".
How to start disk management (in windows 10)?
Click Start -> Run -> type compmgmt.msc -> click OK. Alternatively, right-click on the My Computer icon and select 'Manage'. In the console tree, click Disk Management.