Are you ready to experience the magic of full high-definition Blu-ray movies? The iHBS212 is the new Blu-ray burner equipped with ultra-fast 12x burning capabilities. Stop waiting -- easily burn high-definition high-capacity files in the shortest possible time. With the exclusive ABS self-balancing system there is no vibration and no noise allowing you to enjoy undisturbed 1920x1080p full high-definition video. Get the unprecedented audio-visual experience, upgrade to the iHBS212 now and get the ultimate in Blu-ray.
- 12X Blu-ray BurningThe iHBS212 is a 12 speed Blu-ray burner, the fastest speed in the industry. It supports single-layer and 50 Gb capacity double-layer discs, providing you with the most convenient storage solution.
- ABS SystemThe exclusive ABS self-balancing design effectively reduces vibration and noise, even at the highest speeds, ensuring quiet stable drive operations. This guarantees that you can enjoy watching movies without the distracting drive noise.
- Latest TechnologyThe 170mm short body depth design perfectly fits in the minimum length drive bays of mini PC cases and home theater PCs. The exclusive SMART Burn system uses intelligent write monitoring automatically adjusting recording parameters and power level in real time to give the best results. It also prevents buffer under errors guarantying successful burns and the best write quality. SMART-X automatically adjusts the read speed based on the quality of the disc to ensure the highest accuracy for data and track reads. Plus, the SATA interface provides more stable and speedy data transfer for faster and smoother read and write performance.
- Full High-definition 3D Visual ExperienceWith the storage capacity of five times DVD discs Blu-ray discs display movies in an amazing 1920x1080 high-definition, Blu-Ray allows you to experience unequaled image quality, unequaled image detail, and to get a truly immersive movie experience.
- Bundled SoftwareCyberlink BD suite offers Blu-ray movie playback, DVD video editing, and BD/DVD recording. Users can also burn high-resolution DV 1080 video to DVD for computer playback to meets the demand for high-definition video storage. LightScribe software allows the drive’s laser to etch a disc label, giving you the ability to easily create professional-looking discs.