- Sale Ends in 7 Days (Wed) - Save: $54.99 (61%)
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Kaspersky Total Security, 5 Devices 1 Year, PC/Mac Download
- Alerts if spies access household webcams
- Keeps users safe on public Wi-Fi
- Warns about dangerous spy apps
- Locks, locates & wipes missing Android mobiles
- Blocks porn & harmful sites
- Manages screen time & app use
- Monitors & manages YouTube searches
- Locates kids 24/7 with GPS
- Checks websites aren't fake
- Protects payments & card details
- Encrypts financial data
- Creates password vaults for family members
- Replaces weak passwords with strong ones
- Securely stores digitized docs like passports
- Ensures data is always easy to access
Kaspersky Total Security
Protects you & your family from ransomware & more
Multi-device family security—with antivirus, anti-ransomware, webcam security, password manager, VPN and 87 more technologies—all in one license
- Blocks viruses, cryptolockers & other threats
- Protects payments, with bank-grade encryption
- Secures passwords & images of personal documents
- Encrypts data you send & receive online—VPN
- Stops webcam spies watching you in your home
- Helps guard kids—advanced parental controls
In 2018, Kaspersky Lab security products took part in 88 independent tests and reviews—achieving 73 first place awards and 77 top three finishes. This year, our antivirus solutions have already blocked over 1.9 billion attacks. Plus, we’ve won a lot of industry recognition, including:
- PC Mag rated our 2019 Anti-Virus ‘Excellent’
- PC Mag rated our 2019 Mac protection ‘Excellent’
- AV Comparatives rated our 2019 malware protection ‘Advanced’
- AV Comparatives rated our 2019 malware removal ‘Advanced’
- AV Comparatives rated our 2019 Anti-Virus performance ‘Advanced’
Protection for multiple devices & platforms
Our security works effortlessly across PC, Mac and mobile—including on iOS and Android operating systems – helping to protect a wide range of devices for you and your family. It helps to block viruses, cryptolockers and many other threats—plus it includes a secure VPN service and the premium versions of Kaspersky Safe Kids and Kaspersky Password Manager.
Kaspersky Safe Kids Premium – FREE
From an adult site blocker and a screen time manager, to a mobile device battery tracker and a GPS child-locator, our powerful parental controls are designed to give you a helping hand. You can also monitor your kid’s public Facebook presence—and see if anyone’s behaving suspiciously. Plus, you can check your kid’s location and find out if they step beyond a safe area specified by you. Kaspersky Safe Kids even gives you tips and advice from top child psychologists.
- Web content filter*
- Screen time & app use controls*
- Social network tracker
- GPS child-locator
- … plus more
* Web content filter and screen time work in full across PC, Mac & Android devices. Have limited functionality on iPhones & iPads. Please visit https://support.kaspersky.com/us/12266 for more details. App management functionality is not available for iOS devices.
Smart & secure VPN – FREE
Our VPN uses an ‘encrypted tunnel’ to help protect the data you send and receive online*. It helps you to hide your browsing—even from your ISP—and stop hackers reading your emails, bank details and personal data. Plus, it helps you to connect to the Internet via a range of different countries**—so you can access more websites, movies and live sport from around the world.
- Military-grade encryption
- Network safety monitor
- Protection for 200MB of traffic per device, per day*
*You can protect 200MB of data traffic per day, per device—or 300MB per day, per device if you register the service to your My Kaspersky account.
**The service automatically connects you to a server that’s fast and close to the territory you’re in. Protection of unlimited traffic and the option to select the territory of the server you connect to are available for an additional charge.
A range of easy-to-use tools helps you to protect your family’s privacy. When you visit a website, Private Browsing stops the site tracking your activities and collecting your data—so the site can’t target you with annoying adverts*. Webcam Protection lets you block all unauthorized applications from accessing your webcams—so you can stop webcam spies watching you in your home*. Anti-Phishing protects you from spoof sites that can try to steal your identity—and our new version has been enhanced to detect the latest, most sophisticated phishing scams.
- Private Browsing*
- Webcam Protection*
*Works on PC & Mac only
Safer online payments
With Kaspersky Safe Money, you can to switch to our bank-grade Protected Browser whenever you want to pay for something online. It helps prevent your bank card details and financial data being intercepted and read. Kaspersky Safe Money is now compatible with Firefox and Chrome browsers—as well as Internet Explorer and Safari—so that your saved passwords, bookmarks and preferences are retained when you launch our Protected Browser.
- Bank-grade encryption
- Now compatible with Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer and Safari
- Works on PC & Mac
Premium password management—FREE
Our advanced password manager lets you secure your passwords, bank card details and images of important documents. All items are securely stored in a vault—and you only need to remember a single master password, to access all your individual passwords and documents. Our password manager also notifies you about weak passwords, generates stronger ones and automatically logs you into your accounts.
- Stores your passwords in an encrypted vault that only you can unlock
- Securely stores images of your passport, driver’s license & other key documents
- Auto-generates strong passwords & warns you about weak ones
- Autofills your logins—for faster access to your accounts
- Syncs all your passwords & data—for access from all your devices
Files, photos & data protection
Easy-to-use online backup helps to prevent the loss of your precious files*. Then, if your hard drive crashes—or any files are corrupted or accidentally deleted—you can restore your files from your online backup.
To help prevent hackers reading personal or confidential documents, you can encrypt your files. The encrypted data can then be stored in a virtual container vault that can only be accessed by using a secret password that you create**.
- Backup & Restore*
- Data Encryption**
*Online backup service is provided by Dropbox. Currently, Dropbox’s standard conditions provide up to 2 GB of storage free of charge. The maximum capacity of the free storage service may vary in accordance with any changes in Dropbox’s standard conditions. Additional backup storage capacity is available for an additional charge.
**Works on PC only
Fast & ‘light’ security
Our security is now 15% ‘lighter’ on your PC. And it works in the background—continuously scanning for threats, without getting in your way. So, whether you’re at home or out and about, you get protection that keeps pace with your busy life.
- Continuously scans for threats
- Works efficiently
- Uses less resource on your PC
Simple to use
Our intuitive new dashboard makes it easy for you to find your way around and access the individual security features you want—so you get hassle-free security.
In addition, the new version of our Windows PC security is twice as quick to install, compared to the previous version.
- Easy-to-use features
- New dashboard for easier navigation
- Twice as fast to install
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: non-replaceable
- This item is covered by Newegg.ca's Consumable Product Return Policy