Take basic computing to new levels with the Intel Celeron processor dual-core. Because many software applications for everyday tasks are now designed for dual-core processors, users can be more creative and productive in the home, office, or classroom. In addition, security and virus protection often means running more than one application at a time, and the Intel Celeron
processor dual-core has the power to run them simultaneously. Based on energy-efficient microarchitecture, the Intel Celeron processor dual-core delivers superior energy-efficient dual-core performance.
- Intel Microarchitecture Based Dual-core ProcessingThe Intel Celeron G540 processor includes dual execution cores in a single processor to enable execution of parallel threads or applications simultaneously, resulting in great dual-core performance, breakthrough energy efficiency and fast system response time when running multi-threaded applications, or multiple demanding applications. The innovative 32nm fabrication technology optimizes thermal performance for reduced power consumption and noise.
- Intel HD GraphicsIntel HD Graphics with dynamic frequency up to 1GHz delivers smooth HD video playback and mainstream 3D gaming without the need for add-in video cards or decoders. It also supports a wide range of display connectivity options and is dual display capable.
- Integrated Memory ControllerThe Integrated Memory Controller optimizes data bandwidth with two channels, offering stunning memory read/write performance through efficient prefetching algorithms, lower latency, and higher memory bandwidth.
- Intel Smart CacheIntel Smart Cache Technology dynamically allocates the shared cache to each processor core based on workload. This efficient, multi-core-optimized implementation increases the probability that each core can access data from faster, more efficient cache subsystem resulting in significantly reduced latency for frequently used data and improved performance.
- Intel Virtualization TechnologyIncreasing manageability, security, and flexibility in IT environments, virtualization technologies like hardware-assisted Intel Virtualization Technology (Intel VT) combined with software-based virtualization solutions provide maximum system utilization by consolidating multiple environments into a single server or PC. By abstracting the software away from the underlying hardware, a world of new usage models opens up that reduce costs, increase management efficiency, strengthen security, while making your computing infrastructure more resilient in the event of a disaster.
- Enhanced Intel SpeedStep TechnologyEnhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology is an advanced means of enabling very high performance while also meeting the power-conservation needs of mobile systems. Conventional Intel SpeedStep Technology switches both voltage and frequency in tandem between high and low levels in response to processor load.