Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Intel 760p Series M.2 2280 128GB PCI-Express 3.0 x4 3D2 TLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) SSDPEKKW128G8XT
- M.2 2280
- PCI-Express 3.0 x4
A great choice for power users. The Intel SSD 760p series features a high-speed PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe interface and leverages advanced Intel 3D NAND technology, delivering twice the capacity and twice the PCIe performance than its previous generation – the Intel SSD 600p series. Thanks to the exclusive low power modes, it reduces power consumption by up to 50% 1 compared with the Intel SSD 600p series. Additionally, it uses AES 256-bit full disk encryption for worry-free data security. Its ultra-thin M.2 profile allows for seamless integration into a wide range of devices from desktops to slim laptops.
The SSD 760p is designed to effortlessly manage demanding consumer client applications and easily handle intense multi-tasking. The SSD 760p accelerates platform performance with sequential reads of up to 3,230 megabytes, sequential writes of up to 1625 megabytes per second (MB/s), and random read and write input/output operations per second (IOPS) of up to 340K and 275K, respectively2. The SSD 760p enables PC users to experience enhanced efficiency with applications they care about, and up to 6x better performance2 than SATA SSDs.
The SSD 760p is part of the Intel 3D NAND SSD family of products. Built on Intel 3d NAND technology, these SSDs are designed to transform the economics of storage. The SSD 760p offers capacity points up to 1TB on single-side M.2, and up to 2TB on double-sided M.2, enabling system designers the flexibility to design for thin/light systems or to provide space for other components.
The combination of Intel 3D NAND technology and PCIe enables Intel SSDs to push limits of performance and value.
The SSD 760p provides extended battery life through low power modes. It reduces idle consumption from watts to milliwatts. When coupled with an 8th generation Intel Core processor-based platform, the advanced power mode settings reduce active and idle power consumption by up to 50% versus the prior generation device(SSD 600p series)1.
The high-quality SSD 760p supports AES 256-bit self-encryption to provide protection of critical data stored on the device.
- Power consumption comparison: MobileMark 2014 V1.5. Drives being compared: Intel SSD 600P Series vs Intel SSD 750P Series. System: Lenovo Ideapad 720s. Processor: Intel i7-8550U @4.0 GHz Turbo Frequency, 8T/4C, 8MB cache, 15 W TDP. OS: Windows 10 Pro (x64). Drive is configured as primary drive plugged into M.2 slot through an adaptor card and power measured and collected using Agilent 6705B while running MobileMark 2014 V1.5.
- Storage Performance Comparison System: Workload: CrystalDiskMark V 5.2, Drives being compared: Intel 760P vs Intel 600P 512 GB, Samsung 960 EVO and Samsung PM981 System: Processor: Intel Core i7-7700K processor @ 4.5GHz Turbo Frequency, 8T/4C, 8 MB cache, 91 W TDP, On Motherboard: Asus Z270-A Prime, Memory: 2 X 4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 8GB, Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (x64) OS, Storage: Intel SSD 600P Series and Intel SSD 750P Series 512 GB. Drive under test is configured as a secondary drive plugged into M.2 slot directly. Performance measurements performed on a contiguous 500 MB span size. Sequential measurements were collected at QD32 and Thread 1 while the Random workload measurements were collected at QD64 and Thread 4.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 5 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 5 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 90 days
- This item is covered by Corn Electronics.CAN Return Policy