ICY DOCK 2.5 Inch & 3.5 Inch SATA/IDE USB 3.0 Hard Drive Adapter with Docking Station - EZ-Dock Lite MB981U3-1SA
OUT OF STOCK.
Fees for brokerage and duty included in price.
- Completely screw-less / tool-less design for any type of drive
- Allows docking of 2.5"/3.5" SATA HDD & SSD connected via USB 3.0
- Connects 2.5"/3.5" IDE HDD connected via USB 3.0 using the removable adapter
- Easy access On/off button allows hard drive life expendability and energy conservation
- Plug & Play USB 3.0 with backwards capabilities to USB 2.0 for quick connection for any computer system
Icy Dock is proud to introduce a brand new item to its innovative product line, the MB981U3-1SA 2.5"/3.5" SATA & IDE Hard Drive Docking Station with SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface. This device features a direct connection through the top slot for 2.5" and 3.5" SATA hard disk and solid state drives, allowing a user to access their drive via SuperSpeed USB 3.0. Its 2-part anti-dust cover protects internals when a small 2.5" SATA drive is used.
In addition, the detachable adapter is released from the bottom of the dock via 2 small lockable switches, making it possible to run 2.5"/3.5" IDE drives and SATA drives simultaneously. This product also has other useful elements, including power buttons on the dock and adapter that double as status LEDs, an easy to press, and large drive eject button. ICY DOCK MB981U3-1SA gives the term of docking station a whole new meaning.
- Versatile DeviceICY DOCK MB981U3-1SA features a completely screw-less / tool-less design for any type of drive. It allows docking of 2.5"/3.5" SATA HDD & SSD connected via USB 3.0, and can connect 2.5"/3.5" IDE HDD connected via USB 3.0 using the removable adapter.
- 2-part Anti-dust CoverThe anti-dust cover on the top is divided into 2 pieces, so that if a 2.5" drive is inserted, only the smaller portion of the cover opens up, leaving the electronics inside safe from dust and debris.
- Detachable Adapter2 locking switches hold the detachable adapter in place when used as a dock. Once the adapter is removed, IDE drives can then be used, as well as both types of SATA drives. 3.5" IDE drives connect to the labeled input, and is powered using the 4-pin power jumper cable. 2.5" IDE drives connect to the labeled input, and can be powered using only USB power. Using SATA drives with the disconnected adapter is the same as when they are directly docked through the top slot.
- USB 3.0 ConnectivityThis device features Plug & Play USB 3.0 with up to 5 Gb/sec transfer rates, and is also backward compatible with USB 2.0 for quick connection for any computer system.
- More FeaturesOther practical and user-friendly features include: built-in compartment to hold 4-pin jumper, USB bus power for 2.5" drives, low profile power adapter for 3.5" drives, and included 4-pin power jumper cabled provided for use with 3.5" IDE drives. Great for DIY users and IT Professionals.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.ca's Standard Return Policy