Are you an E-Blast Insider?
HT OMEGA CLARO II 7.1 Channels 24-bit 192KHz PCI Interface Sound Card
- 7.1 Channels
- 24-bit 192KHz
- PCI Interface
Enjoy crystal clear audio as it was meant to be heard. CLARO II provides up to 7.1ch analog outputs, optical input, optical output, coaxial output, 2pin digital input and 2pin digital output on onboard. In addition, a top class AD8620BR opamp enhances front analog output and anti-pop circuitry is built-in. Experience the full potential of all your games, music, and movies with the HT OMEGA CLARO II.
- High Quality Components & BUILT IN ANTI-POP CIRCUITRYHigh quality stereo DAC from AKM Inc. supports 24 bit/192kHz audio for Front output. The top class opamp AD8620BR from Analog Device Inc. is also used for front output to enhance sound resolution. High grade Audio Capacitor (UTSJ type) from Toshin Kogyo used for front analog output (it affects Front Panel Audio output too). In addition, mass storage Capacitors and protection circuits effectively reduce and eliminate electronic shock and noise. By controlling in-rush current, they allow gradual increase and decrease for fade-in and fade-out. This protects your monitor speakers and headphones from being damaged by the 'pop noise' when you switch your system on and off.
- Dolby Digital LiveDolby Digital Live is real-time encoding technology. DDL converts any audio signal into a Dolby Digital bit stream (48kHz at 640 Kbps) through a single cable connection (coaxial or optical) to your Dolby Digital enabled surround sound system. The real-time interactive capabilities of DDL technology reproduce audio cues and effects that follow the on-screen action, capturing the essence of gameplay and transforming it into exciting and realistic entertainment.
- Pro Logic IIxPro Logic IIx is the first and only technology to process any native stereo or 5.1 signal into a 6.1 or 7.1 channel output, creating a seamless, natural surround sound environment that immerses you in the entertainment experience.
- Dolby Headphone technologyDolby Headphone technology allows you to listen to music, watch movies, and play video games with the dramatic surround effects of a 5.1 channel soundtrack through any set of headphones. Best of all, no more 'listener fatigue' means you can enjoy your entertainment in a spacious, natural sound field uninterrupted for hours.
- DTS INTERACTIVETake any LPCM (2+ channels) and encode it into DTS bit stream (48kHz at 1.5 Mbps). Connect directly with just a single cable connection (coaxial or optical) to your DTS enabled surround sound system. Stereo and multi-channel sources up to 5.1 are encoded into a DTS audio signal and sent out from the CLARO sound card to whatever DTS enabled system you own: powered PC speakers, an A/V receiver, any other surround decoder sound system. Eliminate the clutter and cost of multiple analog cables.
- DTS NEO: PCDTS NEO: PC is a matrix technology that instantly transforms any of your simple 2 channel audio into full 7.1 surround sound. Turn your stereo audio (WMA, MP3, CD among the formats available) into a convincing multi-channel audio experience. DTS NEO:6 has provided you with surround sound from stereo sources in your home theater, now NEO:PC is optimized for your laptop or desktop setup and is the perfect companion to DTS INTERACTIVE.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 15 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Fast Media USA Seller Return Policy