Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Cooler Master MasterCase H500 ARGB Airflow ATX Mid-Tower with Mesh and Transparent Front Panel Option, Dual 200mm ARGB Lighting Fans, and Tempered Glass
- Mesh & Transparent Front Panel: Both the transparent and mesh front panels are included for maximized airflow and offering a crystal-clear view of the fans
- Dual 200mm ARGB Fan: The iconic 200mm ARGB fans capable of operating quietly while moving high volumes of air due to their size.
- ARGB Lighting System: The pre-installed ARGB fans can be managed by either the motherboard or an included controller, connected by the included splitter, to create a comprehensive ARGB lighting system.
- Tempered Glass Side Panel: Gaming hardware, custom-loop cooling, and the pure pride of the builder is shown in panoramic view through an edge-to-edge tempered glass side panel.
- Optimized Airflow: Filtered ventilation on the top panel provides additional thermal support while also offering mounting options for future cooling upgrades.
- Hidden Handle: A built-in handle is implemented on the top panel for efficient transport and utility.
- Motherboard Compatibility: Micro ATX / ATX / Mini-ITX
MASTERCASE H500 ARGB
A performance- and aesthetics-optimized mid tower case ideal for your new gaming rig. The MasterCase H500 has two 200mm ARGB fans for gorgeous lighting effects, which can be controlled by either the included controller or compatible motherboard software. Both transparent and mesh front panels are included for your preference. A top-mounted handle makes transport a breeze.
MESH & TRANSPARENT PANELS INCLUDED
Each choice of front panels decides whether the build will excel at ruthless airflow performance or head-turning aesthetics. Of course, the mesh is the ideal choice for providing the pre-installed fans with high volumes of fresh air. The transparent panel, on the other hand, parades those fans in crystal clear view.
DUAL 200MM ARGB FANS
The iconic, addressable RGB fans are the core of the H-Series in design and function, capable of operating quietly while moving high volumes of air due to their size.
ARGB LIGHTING SYSTEM
The pre-installed ARGB fans can be managed by either the motherboard or an included controller, connected by the included splitter, to create a comprehensive ARGB lighting system.
TEMPERED GLASS SIDE PANEL
Gaming hardware, cooling components, and the pure pride of the builder is shown in panoramic view through an edge-to-edge tempered glass side panel.
Hidden on the top panel, in front of the mesh ventilation, is an integrated handle for enhanced utility.
The small ARGB Controller is a mini-sized controller that allows your Addressable RGB devices such as fans and LED strips to be powered and controlled even in PC systems without an A-RGB capable motherboard.
The controller comes with 14 lighting presets to make full use of the Addressable LEDs in the system and also allows to be completely switched off by long pressing its button.
It is also possible to attach any external 2pin button to it to be able to switch presets without having to open the system. For ease of use, Cooler Master allows the RESET button to be optionally connected to the controller and used as an external ARGB preset switch button.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 15 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by KindInformatique Return Policy