Are you an E-Blast Insider?
StarTech.com C6ASPAT1GR 1 ft. Cat 6A Gray Shielded Molded STP Patch Cable
Ships from Canada.
- 1 ft Gray CAT6a Ethernet cable w/ 100% copper delivers 10 gigabit network connection|Fluke tested to comply w/ ANSI/TIA-568-D Category 6 requirements
- Shielded pairs protect against crosstalk noise and electromagnetic interference
- 26 AWG stranded copper conductors|Up to 100W for PoE applications|Built w/ ETL and UL verified wire (E132276-A)
- 50-micron gold-plated RJ45 connectors provide clear signals stop rust/corrosion
- Snagless connector patch cord easily pulls through wiring conduits
- High Quality Cat 6a CablesThe StarTech Cat 6a cables are constructed of high quality 26 AWG shielded copper pairs to protect against noise and EMI/RFI interference, ensuring that the Cat 6a cables are more than suitable for 10GBase-T Ethernet networks and Power over Ethernet applications.
- Excellent ConstructionThe strain relief prevents the cable from being bent at sharp angle at the connector to minimize the stress on plug termination point. The clip protector keeps the plug from snagging while routing the cable. The shielded connector molding shields off interference for optimized signal quality.
- Broad industry complianceThe StarTech Cat 6a patch cables provide end-to-end solutions that are tested for compliance with all TIA/ETL-568-B2.10 Category 6, UL 444 and ROHS 2002/95/EC specifications. These cables are easy to use and install.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 45 days
- Return for replacement within: 1 year
- This item is covered by Newegg.ca's 45/1 Return Policy