Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Fractal Design Era ITX Gold Anodized Aluminum/Steel Mini-ITX Compact Modular Small Form Factor Computer Case with Dark Tint Tempered Glass Top Panel
- Compact aluminum exterior available in five colors
- Versatile interior supporting professional grade hardware
- Stylish top panel designed to match the color of your case
- Additional steel mesh top panel for higher airflow
- Small, flexible and space efficient with volume just over 16 liters
- Supports Dual Slot graphics cards up to 295 mm in length
- Great water cooling support with 1x 240 or 2x 120 mm radiators
- Two storage brackets for 1x 3.5" HDD or 2x 2.5" SSDs each
- Chimney design optimizes airflow across all five fan positions
Era is a unique and elegantly understated feat of both design and technical engineering—a compact chassis free from the excessive restrictions traditionally associated with small form factor systems.
Wrapped in aluminum and offering a variety of top inserts ranging from premium wood to tempered glass, Era blends into any environment. Despite a modest 16 liter footprint, it readily accommodates dual slot GPUs, AIO water cooling units up to 240 mm, high-end processors, and up to four storage devices.
Compact, sophisticated and stylish, Era redefines the small form factor for those looking to make a design statement without sacrificing the power and functionality of professional grade hardware.
STYLE TO MATCH YOUR OWN
Era’s uniquely designed aluminum exterior is anodized with a diverse selection of colorful shades.
THE TOP CHOICE
Expertly color-coordinated wood and tempered glass top inserts can be swapped with an included steel mesh panel for more airflow.
A COMPACT POWERHOUSE
With a volume of just over 16 liters, Era is both flexible and space efficient.
LARGE GPU SUPPORT
Install dual slot graphics cards up to 295 mm in length.
WATER COOLING READY
A removable radiator bracket allows 240 mm or dual 120 mm radiators for robust liquid cooling.
Era's two storage brackets each support a single 3.5" HDD or two 2.5" SSDs.
SFX OR ATX
Innovative adjustable brackets give you total flexibility with PSU mounting height to maximize effective use of interior space.
A magnetic top panel and tool-less latching side panels make for near-effortless maintenance.
USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C front I/O offers quick access to fast charging and speeds up to 10Gbps.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 2 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 2 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: Non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.ca's Replacement Only Return Policy