- Sale Ends in 5 Days (Sun) - Save: $35.00 (15%)
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
GIGABYTE X570 GAMING X AMD Ryzen 3000 PCIe 4.0 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.2 AMD X570 ATX Motherboard
- Support for Ryzen 5000 Series with BIOS UPDATE
- Supports AMD Ryzen 5000 Series / 3rd Gen Ryzen/2nd Gen Ryzen / 3nd Gen Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/2nd Gen Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics Processors
- Dual Channel ECC/Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- 10+2 Phases Digital VRM Solution
- Dual Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0/3.0 x4 M.2 with Single Thermal Guard
- High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard
- Realtek 8118 LAN
- RGB FUSION 2.0 with Multi-Zone Addressable LED Light Show Design
- Smart Fan 5 - Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP and Noise Detection
- Integrated I/O Shield
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS Without Installing CPU, Memory, GPU
AMD X570 GAMING Motherboard with 10+2 Phases Digital VRM, Advanced Thermal Design with Enlarge Heatsink, Dual PCIe 4.0 M.2, M.2 Thermal Guard, GIGABYTE Gaming GbE LAN with Bandwidth Management, HDMI 2.0, RGB Fusion 2.0
- Supports AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen™/ 2nd Gen Ryzen™/ 2nd Gen Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- 10+2 Phases Digital VRM Solution
- Advanced Thermal Design with Enlarge Heatsink
- Dual Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0/3.0 x4 M.2 with one Thermal Guard
- High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard for Ultimate Audio Quality
- GIGABYTE Gaming GbE LAN with Bandwidth Management
- RGB FUSION 2.0 with Multi-Zone Addressable LED Light Show Design, Supports Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Integrated I/O Shield Armor & HDMI 2.0 support
- Q-Flash Plus update BIOS without installing CPU, Memory and Graphics card
Gigabyte X570 GAMING X MotherboardPowered by AMD X570 chipset, this board offers a solid foundation to unleash full potential of 3rd/2nd/1st generation AMD Ryzen processors with up to 16 cores. It incorporates the state-of-the-art technologies, such as PCIe 4.0 AIC slots, dual PCIe 4.0 M.2 slots and HDMI 2.0*, to meet your needs today and tomorrow. Large heatsinks take heat away from MOSFETs and chipset, along with a chipset fan integrated for dedicated, active cooling. 10+2 power phases digital VRM design delivers stable, precise power to the processor. And Ultra Durable components ensure unbeatable reliability and durability you can count on, even for the most demanding applications and in the harshest environments.
* To enable onboard HDMI output, 3rd/2nd/1st Generation AMD Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics processors are required. AMD Ryzen processors do not have iGPU, therefore a discrete graphics card is required.
- Advanced Thermal Design with Enlarge Heatsink
- 1.5mm Thick Thermal Pad
- HDMI 2.0
- GIGABYTE Gaming GbE LAN
- Bandwidth Management Software
- Integrated I/O Shield
- Q-Flash Plus USB Port
- PCIe 4.0 x16/x4/x1 Slot
- 1X Ultra Durable PCIe Armor
- Audio Solutions
- ALC887 Audio
- Audio Noise Guard
- High-End Audio Capacitors
- 10+2 Phases Digital VRM Solution with Lower RDs(on) MOSFETs
- Supports AMD Ryzen™ Series Processors
- Dual Channel DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Solid Pin Power Connectors
- 24 pin ATX Power Connector
- 8 pin CPU Power Connector
- Dual PCIe 4.0 x4 M.2 Connectors
- PCIe 4.0/3.0 x4 NVMe support
- 1X M.2 Thermal Guard
- RGB FUSION 2.0
- Addressable LED Header*2
- RGB LED Header*3
GET READY FOR AMD RYZEN™ 3000-SERIES
GIGABYTE X570 motherboards based on the AMD X570 Chipset provide full support for 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ Processors. The all-new design is a testament to GIGABYTE's dedication to design quality. GIGABYTE X570 motherboards offer a rich list of features such as support for PCIe 4.0 interfaces on select boards, refined audio,and high speed of Ethernet , to fulfill users' performance, audio, and data transfer needs. The new, advanced power and thermal design enables users to unleash the performance on AMD Ryzen™ 3000-series Processors, making the GIGABYTE X570 motherboards perfect for users looking to build the best AMD platform gaming system.
AMD StoreMI Technology
GIGABYTE X570 motherboards based on the AMD X570 Chipset provide full support for 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ Processors. The all-new design is a testament to GIGABYTE's dedication to design quality. GIGABYTE X570 motherboards offer a rich list of features such as support for PCIe 4.0 and USB Type-C™ interfaces on select boards, refined audio, high speed of Ethernet and latest standard of WIFI design, to fulfill users' performance, audio, and data transfer needs. The new, advanced power and thermal design enables users to unleash the performance on AMD Ryzen™ 3000-series Processors, making the GIGABYTE X570 motherboards perfect for users looking to build the best AMD platform gaming system.The benefits of AMD StoreMI:
- Making the PC experience fast, smooth and easy
- Optimizing computer responsiveness from system boot to application launch
- Offering SSD performance with HDD capacity at an affordable cost
- Quickly accessing key files by automatically learning users' computing behaviors
10*+2 Phases Digital VRM Design with Lower RDS(on) MOSFET
Optimized for AMD 3000 series CPU
GIGABYTE X570 motherboards use a 10*+2 phase PWM + Lower RDS(on) MOSFETs design to support the latest AMD Ryzen™ 3000-series CPUs by offering incredible precision in delivering power to the motherboard's most power- hungry and energy-sensitive components as well as delivering enhanced system performance and ultimate hardware scalability. * Doubled from 5 phases with current balancing.
Benefits of Lower RDS(on) MOSFETs
- Optimized gate charge to minimize switching losses.
- Lower temperature, smaller size, better thermal characteristics.
Advanced Thermal Design
Pre-installed I/O Shield Armor
Durable design and easy installation
- With an integrated base plate, GIGABYTE Motherboards give users a strong foundation to build their Gaming PCs.
- With an integrated I/O shield, building a GIGABYTE Ultra Durable PC is even easier.
Full PCIe 4.0 Design
GIGABYTE X570 motherboards push the envelope once again by featuring Full PCIe 4.0 Design, including PCIe 4.0 slots, PCIe 4.0 M.2 connectors and delivering highly optimized performance and flexibility demanded for power users and extreme gaming enthusiasts.
GIGABYTE X570 Motherboards feature built-in PCIe 4.0 slots, delivering superior bandwidth compared to that from previous generation technology. Performance of Graphics cards and PCIe NVMe AIC SSDs will not be limited by insufficient bandwidth.
PCIe 4.0 slots have higher slot signal stability and lower impedance, maximizing PCIe bandwidth while also being backwards compatible with PCIe 3.0.
Triple PCIe 4.0 M.2 Connectors with Thermal Guards
AORUS Gaming Motherboards are focused on delivering M.2 technology to enthusiasts who want to maximize their systems' potential.
Triple PCIe 4.0 SSD in RAID 0
Extreme Performance with Gen3 x4 NVMe PCIe SSDs
GIGABYTE motherboards offer the industry's best compatibility in terms of NVMe storage for users who demand high capacity and seek the best performance. GIGABYTE's unique design can be configured in RAID for record speeds of up to 9534 MB/s (Sequential Read), making GIGABYTE the obvious choice for the ultimate PC.
GIGABYTE M.2 Thermal Guard Design for Gen4 SSD
GIGABYTE Ultra-Efficient M.2 Thermal GuardGIGABYTE Ultra-Efficient M.2 Thermal Guard GIGABYTE provides thermal solution for M.2 SSD devices. The M.2 Thermal Guard prevents throttling and bottlenecks from high speed M.2 SSDs as it helps to dissipate heat before it becomes an issue.
Thermal Throttling As Temperature Rises
Support for DDR4 XMP Up to 4000MHz and Beyond*
GIGABYTE is offering a tested and proven platform that ensures proper compatibility with profiles up to 4000MHz and beyond. All users need to do to attain this performance boost is to ensure that their memory module is XMP capable and that the XMP function is activated and enabled on their GIGABYTE motherboard.
Broad DDR4 Compatibility with Support List of 1000+ DDR4 Validated!
AORUS partners very closely with memory vendors from around the world to ensure that modules offered by popular memory brands are compatible with AORUS Motherboards. AORUS has verified over 1000+ different modules to ensure performance in a AORUS built system.
Next Generation ConnectivityA high-end product needs to be future-proof so your system stays up-to-date with the latest technology. GIGABYTE motherboards provide all next generation network, storage to keep you up to speed.
Exclusive Realtek 8118 Gaming LAN
High Speed Gigabit LAN with Automatic Bandwidth Allocation
Realtek 8118 LAN is a high performance and friendly network chip for gaming players with automatic bandwidth allocation to ensure the highest network priority of the game or application. It can provide users the most comprehensive features and the fastest and smoothest Internet experience.
Program On Top Gets Highest Priority
Real-Time Network Monitoring
HDMI 2.0 for 4K / 60P / 21:9 / HDCP 2.2 SupportHDMI 2.0, which is backwards compatible with HDMI 1.4, offers 18 Gb/s of bandwidth – nearly twice that of the previous generation. This unlocks the potential for users to transfer multiple video streams, as well as a native cinematic 21:9 ratio (which most movies are shot in), offering the best visual experience for viewers.
Smart Fan 5With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
Different models have different number of fan pin headers and temperature sensors. Smart Fan 5 function may vary by model.
- 4 Fan / Water Pump Connectors
- 6 Temperature Sensors
- All Fan Pin Headers Upgraded to Hybrid Fan Headers
- Interoperable Fans and Sensors
- Intuitive UI for Fan Control
FAN STOPAchieve fan silence. With Fan Stop, map any fan to stop completely when temperatures drop below a specified threshold. Which fan stops, based on readings from which sensor, and at what temperature—all of it can be customized to your liking.
Hybrid Fan Pin HeadersAssume complete control over your liquid cooling setup! Smart Fan 5 receives up-to-the-second information on flow-rate and water-temperature through the Hybrid Fan Pin Headers or external thermistor sensors—giving you absolute mastery over your PC.
- All Hybrid Fan Headers can automatically detect the type of cooling device whether it be fan or pump with different PWM or Voltage mode.
New Smart Fan 5 SoftwareChoose from different modes, Quiet to Full Speed, to match your system usage preferences.
For each fan or pump, you can use the intuitive fan curve to define trigger thresholds and corresponding fan speeds.
Multi-Zone Light Show DesignRGB Fusion 2.0 offers users the option to control onboard RGB and external RGB / Addressable LED light strips for their PC. With external Addressable LED strips*, where each LED is digitally addressable, users can experience even more patterns, styles, and illuminations.
GIGABYTE Motherboards support 5v Addressable LED lighting strips and up to 300 LED lights. RGB Fusion 2.0 with Addressable LEDs comes with new patterns and various speed settings with more to come.
With full RGB support and a redesigned RGB Fusion 2.0 application, the user has complete control over the LEDs which surround the motherboard.
RGB Fusion 2.0 ReadyWith a dazzling array of products supported, RGB Fusion 2.0 is the software that brings it all together, letting your accessories synchronize to the same beat. Customize all your LEDs how you like — have them match, dazzle and impress. Learn more about RGB Fusion 2.0
With an integrated intuitive user interface, the RGB Fusion 2.0 provides you a better solution for customizing the lighting effects across all supported devices. From motherboards, graphics cards to the peripheral products, you can personalize your gaming rig with your own style and show off your build by sharing the profiles. In addition, the new gaming mode makes the lighting effects interactive with selected games to bring you the most immersive gaming experience./p>
GIGABYTE RGB Fusion APPDon't just make your PC shine, make it a work of art that friends will envy. With the GIGABYTE RGB Fusion mobile app users can watch as they control the lighting within their gaming PC. This gives users ease of access as they try and adjust colors and speeds for different modes, all this can be achieved away from the keyboard and monitor of their PC.
High-End Audio Capacitors
GIGABYTE motherboards use high-end audio capacitors. These high quality capacitors help deliver high resolution and high fidelity audio to provide the most realistic sound effects for gamers.
Audio Noise Guard
GIGABYTE motherboards feature an audio noise guard that essentially separates the board's sensitive analog audio components from potential noise pollution at the PCB level.
Update the BIOS easily without installing the CPU, memory and graphics card.
With GIGABYTE Q-Flash Plus, you don't need to install the CPU, memory and graphics card nor enter the BIOS menu to flash the BIOS. Just download and save a new BIOS file (rename to gigabyte.bin) on the USB flash drive, then press the dedicated Q-Flash Plus button and you're good to go!
Solid Pin Power Connectors
GIGABYTE X570 motherboards feature solid plated ATX 24pin & ATX 12V 8pin power connectors to offer a stable power supply during CPU overloading.
Solid Pin Power connector advantages
- Larger contact area for electricity
- More metal quantity to sustain higher power and generated heat
- Ultra durable and longer lifespan
Ultra Durable™ PCIe Armor
Industry Leading Ultra Durable™ PCIe Armor
The innovative one piece stainless steel shielding design from GIGABYTE reinforces the PCIe connectors to provide the extra strength required to support heavy graphics cards.
GIGABYTE Patented Double Locking Bracket
The Industry's Leading Static-Electricity & Surge ProtectionGIGABYTE motherboards use ICs with up to 3 times the ESD resistance levels compared to traditional ICs. This helps to better protect the motherboard and its components against potential damage caused by static electricity. GIGABYTE motherboards also feature special anti-surge ICs that protect your motherboard, and your PC from any surge in power delivery that may occur, helping to ensure that your PC is equipped to deal with any potentially irregular and inconsistent power delivery.
START SULFURIZATION PROTECTION
Sulfur compounds in the air can penetrate tiny onboard resistors creating chemical change and causing these resistors to open or short. If either of these occurs the motherboard will fail to function. By equipping resistors with an Anti-Sulfur Design GIGABYTE gives Ultra Durable Motherboards a whole new meaning.
GIGABYTE BIOS & Applications
New User Interface
All new EASY MODE shows important hardware information in one page including CPU clock, Memory, Storage, Fan.
Add constantly used items into the favorite menu for quick access.
Show all kinds of storage information including SATA, PCIE and M.2 interface.
List all changes before saving and exiting bios. Quickly review overall settings modification.
Optimized Memory Installation Reminder
Displays correct installation reminder message when user installs two memory modules but runs single channel mode.
Intuitive Load Line Curve
Clearly show each loadline calibration setting in an intuitive curve graph.
APP CENTERGIGABYTE APP CENTER is an useful portal of all GIGABYTE MB utilities and drivers, you can choose any utility you want to install from APP CENTER and keep you updated with latest utilities and drivers version.
GIGABYTE's EasyTune™ is a simple and easy-to-use interface that allows users to fine-tune their system settings or adjust system and memory clocks and voltages in a Windows environment. With Smart Quick Boost, one click is all it takes to automatically overclock your system, giving an added performance boost when you need it the most.
The GIGABYTE @BIOS app allows you to update your system's BIOS from within Windows using a simple and slick graphical user interface. @BIOS can automatically download the latest version from the GIGABYTE servers or you can update your BIOS from a file on your computer. @BIOS also allows you to save your current BIOS to a file, recover your previous BIOS from an image and backup your BIOS to an image.
System Information ViewerGIGABYTE System Information Viewer is a central location that gives you access to your current system status. Monitor components such as the clocks and processor, set your preferred fan speed profile, create alerts when temperatures get too high or record your system's behavior; these are the possibilities of the System Information Viewer.
XSplit Gamecaster + Broadcaster: Cast Your Game Anytime, AnywhereNow set up your stage and share the greatest gaming moments with XSplit Gamecaster + Broadcaster! Fully optimized social media integration is ready for real-time chats—keeping you notified yet focused in the game. It takes just one click to stream your gameplay to Twitch. Host your game like a pro!
* Free 1 year XSplit Gamecaster + Broadcaster Premium License.
- Enjoy 14-days FREE seamless connection to any game server in the world
- Experience up to 60% overall connection improvement
- Receive FREE unlimited access to PC Gaming Launchpad, supporting over 800 MMO games
- Monitor your Game Ping and Connection Statistics continuously
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: Non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.ca's Replacement Only Return Policy