Productivity In Motion
The brand-new thin and lightweight U4 laptop empowers the productivity at all levels of, enabling complex tasks to be completed with ease while on-the-go. The revolutionary 5.0 GHz 11th Gen Intel Core U series processor and Intel Iris Xe Graphics, increases the efficiency by 28%1 and maximizes battery life to handle your needs throughout the day. Its military-grade durability can keep you operational in any field of work, handing you the key to victory: Productivity In Motion.
Multi-tasking made Easy!
Enjoy the freedom of mobility. The brand-new U4 features an exquisite lightweight body of aluminum-magnesium alloy, weighing in at 990g and only 16.5mm thin, you can pack light and move effortlessly.2
Maximum Productivity is Key
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that the latter is always a step ahead of others. Up to the latest 11th Gen Intel Core i7 includes the Iris Xe Graphics with 4 cores & 8 threads that can reach a max frequency of 5.0 GHz, increasing the efficiency by 28%1 the processing and graphics firepower you need. The perfect multi-tasking platform to overcome all challenges.
Efficiency Upgraded, Making All Simple
Say goodbye to all the clutter — Thunderbolt 4 allows you to transfer, display, and charge with just one USB-C port. Coupled with the high-speed microSD card reader, transferring data from mobile devices has never been easier.
Prepared for Every Last Task
Don’t let low-battery interrupt your workflow! With battery life up to 8 hours4 and USB PD charging technology, a full day of work can all be covered. Never miss another important video conference or email with the long lasting and fast charging battery.
of battery capacity4
fast-charge to 45%5
Always Stay Connected
Any professional knows that fast and stable internet is key. The next-generation network standard 802.11AX6 (Wi-Fi 6) does not fear the challenges of sharing the network with multiple users and devices. Enjoy stable connection, low latency, faster speed, with no jamming at all.
of peak transmission rate6
Learning Endurance through Difficulty
They say excellence is forged in the flames of adversity. In compliance with the MIL-STD 810G military-grade standard, simulation-testing has been conducted in eight harsh working environments, including extreme altitude, temperature and humidity, mechanical vibration, sand and dust, salt fog, etc. You can count on its data protection and security, regardless of the environmental conditions.
Mechanical Vibrations of shipboard Equipment
High / Low Temperature & Shock
Sand and Dust
Expansive Storage, Risk Spreading
With two built-in M.2 SSD slots, one of which supports a high-speed PCIe 4.0 slot, writing and reading speed has been highly improved, giving you quick and easy access to all your crucial data.
faster than the SSD of the previous gen7
Witness the Endless Wonders
The clear resolution reduces eye strain and eliminates visual fatigue. With an ultra-thin bezel of 4.5mm and a screen-to-body ratio of 83%8, you get the most efficient use of screen real estate. We're topping it all off with 100% of the sRGB color gamut for a rich and pleasant viewing experience.
wide viewing angle
sRGB color gamut
hinge design comfortable in whatever way
Clarity Above all, Filter all Distractions
Make personal connections has never been easier. Your best smile and warm greetings are relayed clearly through the HD Camera lens along with the dual-speaker and dual-array microphone. With the built-in noise cancellation function, all environmental noises can be filtered out for crystal clear conversations. DTS:X® Ultra audio technology is also embedded, which gives you rich stereo sound effects, allowing you to fully focus on the meetings and stand out in your presentations.
Find Your Type, Winning in the Details
Touch people’s hearts, type your way to success. The brand-new keyboard structure brings an ergonomic and tactile typing experience. With a built-in fan and heatpipe, the typing area is kept cool and comfortable.
Wider touch pad for high-precision operation
Stable heat dissipation that enhance comfort
Clarity with white color backlit
Spill-resistant for extra safety
Expand and Connect
1. The CPU performance benchmark is based on i7-1195G7 compared to i7-1065G7, the result may vary by configuration.
2. The weight and dimensions of the laptop may vary according to the configuration, manufacturing process and measurement method, please refer to the actual situation. The weight tolerance is +/- 5%.
3. Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
4. Battery tests conducted by by GIGABYTE LAB on August 21, 2021 using the PCMark 10 v2.1.2508 64 Modern Office scenario scenario. Battery life test configuration: Intel® Core™ i7-1195G7, 16GB RAM, FHD display, 512G PCIe 4.0x4 SSD, 36Whr. Test settings: WiFi enabled (on without any network connection), Minimum display brightness, TouchPad On, Backlit keyboard off and Airplane mode off. Actual battery life may vary depending on product configuration, usage, operational conditions and power management settings. Battery life will decrease over the lifetime of the battery.
5. Recharges the battery up to 5%-45% within 30 minutes when the system is off or in standby mode by USB charging. Power supply with a minimum capacity of 35 watts is required. After charging has reached 80% capacity, charging will return to normal. Charging time may vary +/- 10% due to System tolerance.
6. 802.11ax 2x2 160MHz enables 2402Mbps maximum theoretical data rates, ∼3X faster than standard 802.11ac 2x2 80MHz (867Mbps) Wi-Fi as documented in IEEE 802.11 wireless standard specifications, and requires the use of similarly configured 802.11 ax wireless network routers. Up to 4X more throughput in dense environments as documented in IEEE 802.11 wireless standard specifications, and requires use of similarly configured 802.11ax wireless network routers. Theoretical Wi-Fi 6 performance figures provided by Intel. Actual performance may vary in real-world situations.
7. PCI Express Gen4 bandwidth and data rate compared with the previous generatiron PCI Express Gen3.
8. The screen-to-body ratio is calculated based on the visible body area of the display when the laptop is opened to 90° and the active display area.