More power is at your disposal now! The GIGABYTE GV-N570SO-13I video card employs a GeForce GTX 570 GPU, which is factory overclocked at a colossal 845MHz. More power means more heat. In order to solve this problem, this video card is armed with an advanced thermal solution.
The GeForce GTX 570 GPU is based on the groundbreaking Fermi architecture, which makes the most of award-wining graphics techniques such as DirectX11 Tessellation, Physics Simulations, and Raytracing. Enjoy realistic graphics with smoother curves, physically simulated effects, and accurate lighting effects. You can even expand the realistic graphics across multiple displays to create a panoramic view in 3D games.
- Enjoy overclocking excitement right out of boxGet a HUGE boost in rendering and computing performance. The GIGABYTE GV-N570SO-13I is factory overclocked at 845MHz, which is 113MHz higher than the reference card. No more annoying tweaks to overclock your graphics card.
- Complemented by an advanced thermal solutionEven when the action heats up, the GPU’s temperature will be kept in check. The heatsink over the PCB will effectively conduct the heat generated by the GPU. Over the heatsink are three fans to further push the heat out.
- Built for DirectX 11 TessellationTessellation delivers a new breakthrough in 3D realism. It is the central feature of DirectX 11, and is used in critically acclaimed games. With an enormous amount of geometry packed in the scene, tessellation enables a wide range of visual effects that have previously been out of reach, such as organic characters with perfectly smooth curves, super fine surface detail such as thorns, nail and skin aberrations, vast terrain rendering with complex geometric detail, and dynamic level of detail with seamless transitions. The GeForce GTX 570 GPU is based on NVIDIA’s revolutionary Fermi architecture, and performs tessellation across up to multiple parallel engines for unrivaled tessellation performance.
- PhysXPhysX is the only physics engine that taps into the power of the GPU for physics computation. Used by the ubiquitous Unreal Engine, PhysX has been at the forefront in bringing physically simulated effects to games. In order to complement the doubled number of CUDA cores (over the prior generation), the Fermi includes a new cache architecture to offer enormous bandwidth on-chip. As a result, Physics simulations with over a hundred thousand particles can be achieved in real time.
- NVIDIA 3D Vision SurroundNVIDIA 3D Vision Surround dramatically expands both the depth and width of the gaming experience. NVIDIA 3D Vision combines high-tech wireless 3D glasses and advanced software that automatically transforms your PC games into full stereoscopic 3D. It breathes new life into classic titles. When NVIDIA 3D Vision is extended to surround mode, the game can be played across multiple monitors, enabling a vast field of view.
- Realtime RaytracingRay tracing produces images with perfect reflections and refractions, accurate shadows, and photorealistic lighting. Thanks to Fermi’s advanced compute architecture, the GeForce GTX 570 GPU is able to perform raytracing in realtime. For even higher visual realism, the GPU can also perform pathtracing for true global illumination. The results are images so refined that they are indistinguishable from scenes in computer-generated films.