Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
GIGABYTE GeForce GT 710 DirectX 12 GV-N710D5-2GL 2GB 64-Bit DDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x8 Low Profile Video Card
- 2GB 64-Bit DDR5
- Core Clock 954 MHz
- 1 x Dual-link DVI-I 1 x HDMI
- 192 CUDA Cores
- PCI Express 2.0 x 8
Gigabyte GeForce GT 710 Graphics Card
Step up to discrete graphics for accelerated app running and faster, richer multimedia experience. This fan-cooled GeForce GT 710 video card is based on advanced architecture and delivers more awesome features and superior performance over integrated graphics. You'll enjoy faster web browsing, video editing, photo editing, plus smoother and more detailed gameplay. It's also equipped with dual outputs—DVI-I and HDMI, eligible for multi-display setting for immersive viewing and enhanced productivity.
Low Profile Design
Low profile design allows space-saving installation and easier for building your compact PC system.
Ultra Durable 2
- Ultra Cooling—Low RDS(on) MOSFET Design
- Low Power Loss—Ferrite Core Choke Design
- Longer Life—All-Solid Capacitor Design
Gold Plated HDMI
Gold plated, durable large contact area connectors have been used for optimum signal transfer between connections.
AORUS Engine Utility
The cutting edge intuitive interface allows you to tune the clock speeds, voltage, fan performance, and power target in real-time according to your own gaming requirement.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 15 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Electronic Zone Return Policy