Are you an E-Blast Insider?
GIGABYTE GA-F2A85X-UP4 FM2 AMD A85X (Hudson D4) SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 HDMI ATX AMD Motherboard
- AMD A85X (Hudson D4)
- APU (FM2 Socket)
- DDR3 2400(OC)/1866
Based on the AMD A85X chipset that supports the new generation Socket FM2 AMD APUs, the GIGABYTE GA-F2A85X-UP4 motherboard offers an awesome choice for DIY professionals and system builders to harness the power of latest APU that packs outstanding processing and graphics power into a chip. Not only delivering AMD's industry-leading performance and features, GIGABYTE motherboards are equipped with a comprehensive range of unique engineering innovations that offer mainstream PC users the most compelling platform on the market today.
- GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 5The GIGABYTE motherboard employs award winning GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 5 technology that includes high current capable components for the CPU power zone including IR3550 PowIRstage ICs from International Rectifier, 2X Copper PCB and high current Ferrite Core Chokes rated up to 60A, which together are able to deliver cooler temperatures than traditional motherboards. Featured on a range of new motherboards based on the AMD A85X Chipset, GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 5 technology is the next evolution in quality motherboard design.
- GIGABYTE Digital Power EngineGIGABYTE Ultra Durable 5 motherboards take advantage of an exclusive Digital PWM controller array, to deliver power to new generation of AMD FM2 A-series processor. Using digital controllers means that more precise power delivery to the motherboard's most power hungry and energy sensitive components is possible. These components include the CPU and processor graphics, without doubt the most important components on the motherboard. This Digital Power system, with Precise Auto Voltage Compensation to make real-time adjustments and deliver a steady flow of power to the system, no matter the loading. This all new, digital power system provides enthusiast users with exceptional control over the over-clocking potential of their GIGABYTE motherboard.
- Lucid Universal MVP SupportGIGABYTE motherboards support Lucid Virtu GPU virtualization technologies - optimized virtualization software that improves your PC's visuals, with faster response times, improved video processing and smoother media playback, all within a low power environment. Lucid Universal MVP also features Hyperformance, which eliminates redundant rendering tasks and predicts potential synchronization issues in the graphics delivery pipeline, producing faster frame rates, sharper visuals and reduced tearing. It also supports Switchable Graphics function, which allows users to dynamically switch between built-in graphics and high-end, 3D discrete graphics cards
- GIGABYTE 3D BIOSThe revolutionary GIGABYTE 3D BIOS application is based on GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS technology and is available to consumers in two exclusive modes of interaction (3D Mode & Advanced Mode), providing enthusiast and mainstream users with a choice of unique and powerful graphical interfaces. At the heart of this exciting 3D BIOS technology is a pair of physical BIOS ROMs containing GIGABYTE's exclusive in-house designed UEFI BIOS technology. With a superior graphical interface capable of 32-bit color imaging and fluid user-friendly mouse navigation, UEFI DualBIOS makes BIOS configuration a new and exciting experience for novice and experienced users alike. UEFI BIOS also brings native support for large hard drives on 64-bit operating systems.
- GIGABYTE 333 Onboard AccelerationGIGABYTE motherboards feature GIGABYTE 333 Onboard Acceleration, a range of the latest technologies that are designed to help speed up data transfer, including SuperSpeed USB 3.0 technology, SATA Revision 3.0 (6Gbps) technology and an unprecedented 3x USB power boost on USB ports for more power hungry USB devices.
- DisplayPort & HDMI OutputIn addition to VGA and DVI output, DisplayPort & HDMI connectors are also included for hassle-free connection to your home theater equipment, such as large flat display, projector and more.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.ca's Standard Return Policy